• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

They do fix things sometimes!

NightshadeCS

I have read a lot of negative comments on here today and want to turn things in a positive direction for a moment. :cool: :cool: :cool:

I was very happy that during the last fellowship adventures they had corrected the problem with the green check mark not showing when you were completing tourney fights. Thanks, Inno!

Alistaire

I have read a lot of negative comments on here today and want to turn things in a positive direction for a moment. :cool: :cool: :cool:

I was very happy that during the last fellowship adventures they had corrected the problem with the green check mark not showing when you were completing tourney fights. Thanks, Inno!
All great, but don't fall into the trap of seeing those other comments as "negative." If it weren't for complaints about those exact issues they likely wouldn't have been fixed.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Well, they had to fix this one because it became even worse than that. They had already said on Beta, while the FA was still going there, that it would not happen on Live until the glitch was fixed. So don't give them too much credit. lol