• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

They fixed the "100" messages showing in chat

shynner

Yes.. they fixed the chat showing 100 chats, but now cannot access the "/help" or the "/who". I would rather have the 100 chats showing and be able to see who is on... I think that totally bites.

kakorot9000

yes its now starting to reaaaaaaaaally annoy the crap outta me typing /who evey day to see whos on and look like a tit XD

Suka13

This was a great feature. There is no reason why we shouldn't know who is online. No reason at all!
Please bring it back. Your game players a NOT happy with this decision. Please bring it back. Why make everyone so unhappy? Please bring it back!!!!!!!

DeletedUser2959

In my experience, /who mostly shows people who didn't log out before they walked away :rolleyes:

kakorot9000

yeah true they just need to have the feature like most games show in say the fellowship members tabs with green dot as to online and orange dot to say away would make things veeeeeeeeeeeeery easy and more useful