• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Things in MA

Guurt The Destroyer

Does anyone know if the Fire Phoneix and Gingerbread Mansion are still in the MA?

I am tempted to disenchant them and try to get better versions.

Thanks

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Yes to both, but Fire Phoenix is one of the buildings that doesn’t really need to be up to date on Chapter. Take your pick of coin rain (up to chap5) or portal profit (after chap5). You only get more coins for all those RRs but same coin rain or PP. Not worth the RRs.

OIM20

Gingerbread is being phased out of beta on Sunday, so expect it on live in the next couple of weeks.
You mean the Spire chests? Or for crafting in the MA? Just want to be clear.

If Spire chests, then that means it's still there for next week (hopefully) and you just made my day because I thought this was the last week and I'm only 1 artifact from having a fully evolved GH in my city in Sinya Arda. I'm half way there in Harandar, but poor Elcysandir has no love at all.

Grid Gypsy

You mean the Spire chests? Or for crafting in the MA? Just want to be clear.

If Spire chests, then that means it's still there for next week (hopefully) and you just made my day because I thought this was the last week and I'm only 1 artifact from having a fully evolved GH in my city in Sinya Arda. I'm half way there in Harandar, but poor Elcysandir has no love at all.

You know, now that you say that, I'm not sure. Hang on....

*Does bad French accent for next sentence.* 'Two minutes later...'

Gingerbread is going out of the spire, which means the relics will be entering the MA. Thanks for making me go back and look at that OIM.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
You know, now that you say that, I'm not sure. Hang on....
*Does bad French accent for next sentence.* 'Two minutes later...'
Gingerbread is going out of the spire, which means the relics will be entering the MA. Thanks for making me go back and look at that OIM.
For the MA I think bears first, then 6 weeks later comes gingerbread
Artifacts leave the spire and only after 6 weeks do they enter the MA. I think. :confused:

Spire always 2 slots ahead of MA
Phoenix>Stonehenge>mermaids>bears>ginger>valentines

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
For the MA I think bears first, then 6 weeks later comes gingerbread
Artifacts leave the spire and only after 6 weeks do they enter the MA. I think. :confused:

Spire always 2 slots ahead of MA

This has been correct so far, though the extra weeks of the gingerbread artifact did delay the appearance of the 2019 bear artifact recipe in crafting, I think. But yeah, Inno's pattern looks to be 6 weeks in Spire, 6 weeks nowhere, then added permanently(?) as a recipe in crafting for the blueprints and spell fragments.

BrinDarby

Seems even with the others, It still sneaks in Phoenix ones also, heh heh

Henroo

Oh Wise One

Seems even with the others, It still sneaks in Phoenix ones also, heh heh
I think Phoenix artifacts have been put in on a permanent basis. Mainly because Fire Phoenix is so good that new players simply can't compete without it. I could be wrong on this, but I have never yet seen any discussion of removing Phoenix artifacts from the Magic Academy.