• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Other "Why I'm better than everyone else" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Edited: Since this no longer reflects the reason I created it, there's no point, really.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2036

People forget that not every game is as well maintained as Elvenar. Having suffered in zynga games for a long time Thank heavens that Elvenar treats all people equally

DeletedUser8847

People forget that not every game is as well maintained as Elvenar. Having suffered in zynga games for a long time Thank heavens that Elvenar treats all people equally

Howdy Rach, met you again but first time in this side.

We have here more than we had in fv2.
Have you already closed that book in fv2?
I go there to see what's going on time to time.
Old habits die hard... but new things are far better than those that we've left behind

sinya arda de.png

DeletedUser

People who totally miss the whole point of Harry Potter and refuse to listen to any explanation, simply because the use of magic offends them. :confused:

DeletedUser5669

People who are parked within three cars of the cart tip who can't be bothered to go the extra ten feet and put the cart away.

People who won't spay or neuter their pets because "It's mean!" Like their dog's going to know what he's missing . . .

Semis driving in the fast lane on the freeway.

DeletedUser7919

Within the game:

The mage/archmage in my last fellowship bothered me greatly. She refused to enforce the fellowship rules, kept people in the fellowship who couldn't access their account for *months*, sided with her "clique" in every situation, allowed people to stay and never make visits or post trades, would yell at anyone who encouraged others to participate in the tournaments and called people 'fanatical' if they celebrated advancing in the game or moved up the fellowship ladder. She was not encouraging at all. She allowed open harassment to happen and looked the other way. Then ran off and created a NEW fellowship since, you know, she ran the last one so well.

Outside the game, I am bothered by:

People with zero sense of humor.
People who want to censor other people.
People who take everything personally.
People who walk down the middle of a parking lot when they know you are right behind them in your car.
People who congregate in grocery aisles to catch up with friends they run into while shopping.
Racists.
Bigots.
People who do not support the LGBTQ community.
Haters.
Trump.
Nazis.
White Supremacists.
Child abusers.
The thought police.
People who want freedom for themselves but can't undergo the fatigue of supporting it for others.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
People who expect to post suggestions without having them challenged and then take disagreement with their ideas as bullying.

DeletedUser5669

People who don't understand that sexuality is not a group of single defined points (73 or 4 or 1009), but that it's a continuum that has defined regions. Happy Wednesday.

DeletedUser3821

People that belittle others without any regard to their feelings.
People that want their pet to experience "the miracle of birth" so won't get them fixed...I mean, REALLY???
People that don't teach their children basic manners.
False advertising

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7919

Narrow-minded people who use religion to hate, isolate, hurt, demean, and dismiss others. Hate the sin and love the sinner is beyond condescending because you can't possibly love someone when you want to see them stripped of their basic human rights. The LGBTQA community isn't ruining "marriage" for anyone. Straight folks did all that on their own and I AM a straight person. I've been married to my husband for 24 years this past July 24. I honestly doubt God cares WHO you love. He cares HOW you love. And if you are a kind, loving, decent, and caring person . . . I can't see him shoving you into hell all because you fell in love. I mean . . . we are all on the exact same journey in life. Some folks just take different roads to get there.

I have a shirt that says, "Don't judge people just because they sin differently than you." It provokes a lot of conversation when I wear it. I've had more than one person come at me with anger until I articulate my position. Several of them have given me a hand shake and thanked me for opening their minds a little bit more. I think open minds and acceptance of our differences would put a big old bandage on most of what's wrong with the world.

DeletedUser8847

Ancient Wonders that are large buildings!
Rude people that are pulling other's hairs for no reason at all
People who think they know something yet they don't know nor bother to seek real information about things they clame to be true...

DeletedUser3821

Getting teeny, tiny egg shell pieces in my omelette :mad:

Bacon that is so crispy, it sounds as though you're chipping teeth when biting into it...

(Can you tell I just had breakfast? :rolleyes:)

DeletedUser8847

Dwarven portal? That is the first of settlement buildings? It is huge

DeletedUser3821

Dwarven portal? That is the first of settlement buildings? It is huge
If you think that's huge, wait till you get to Wood Elves or Sorcerers & Dragons....you're going to be stunned at how huge things are....... :eek:

DeletedUser7919

People who take their dogs out to walk during the hottest part of the day and don't notice that they've caused MAJOR burns to the pads of the dog's feet until they are swollen and the animal is miserable.

People who beat around the bush instead of just saying what they mean and meaning what they say. If you lack the courage of your convictions . . . you're not a very convicted person.

Delicate folks who would rather hit report buttons or squawk in a complaint box to management because someone isn't doing life the way THEY think they should. Try living and letting live --- it might help your blood pressure, sweetpeas.

DeletedUser2522

People who expect to post suggestions without having them challenged and then take disagreement with their ideas as bullying.
People who think their idea of things is the only way but are if fact just Forum Bullies

Status
Not open for further replies.