• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Things That Make Me Happy

DeletedUser

Cats.

Chocolate.

Avocados.

Comic books.

Laughing at James Cameron.

Bacon.

Tom Hiddleston.

Cats.

Emoticon-Giggle-Laugh-Lol-icon.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17516

Easy Question to answer. Playing Elvenar :elf:, Grabbing a Nap then Rinse & Repeat. ;)

shimmerfly

upload_2018-5-1_13-0-52.jpeg
This is not my Dane but I came home to this exact picture one day....Couch gone :p Oh well, Couches can be replace the dog?... never!:D

DeletedUser

My sister and her husband do Great Dane rescue, and my sister breeds and shows Great Danes. These dogs truly are some of the funniest living beings on Earth. And they don't live nearly long enough.

shimmerfly

Wow good people! They truly are the goofy gentle giant. I rescued mine from a vet tech who didn't know anything abut them and she was never socialized sadly.( Kind of like me :p ). This girl is my 4th one Short life span does stink...especially when you get them when they are already 3-4 but the personalty is amazing She makes me Happy when no one else can!
Heartbeat at my feet.
upload_2018-5-1_17-31-38.png

DeletedUser17516

Wow good people! They truly are the goofy gentle giant. I rescued mine from a vet tech who didn't know anything abut them and she was never socialized sadly.( Kind of like me :p ). This girl is my 4th one Short life span does stink...especially when you get them when they are already 3-4 but the personalty is amazing She makes me Happy when no one else can!
Heartbeat at my feet.View attachment 3969
I love dogs. My daughter rescued a chihuahua terrier mix from the shelter for me for Christmas. He is my everything. Where I go, he goes.

DeletedUser17642

People make me happy especially if I can help with that process of making them happy. ^_^ My niece and Nephews also make me happy as well as my fiance.

shimmerfly

Old topic but a good one..........

Being able to pat the stray cat someone dumped off after 2 months of feeding, even though I'm allergic, makes me happy!
Birthdays make me happy.
My Mom made me happy and still does with amazing memories. She was a Bumble Bee! This post is for her. :D
Making faces. :D
Always my dog and sometimes my hubby o_O

shimmerfly

Ahhh... yep. Wagging tails!
Chocolate pudding
Twilight right before the sun goes down.and casts shadows

farsticks2

Slight variation: things that would make me happy:

• Financial independence
  • Freedom/self-control
  • City life
  • Owning my own place with a library stocked with the newest bestsellers, including mine
  • Having a boyfriend that respects and cherishes me, and would hurt himself before hurting me.
  • Being vindicated