• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Things You're Proud Of:

• Thread starter DeletedUser4195
  • Start date

DeletedUser4195

My country...Canada

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3468

My daughter who has turned out to be an amazing person!

Vergazi

I'm proud that when I pick my nose I don't eat my own boogers. I prefer to eat other people's boogers! o_O

DeletedUser16929

i am proud that i learnt CPR and had to use it several times

LilWolf De Lioncourt

*that is Awesome Sputnik*:)

I'm Proud to be Half Canadian and American:) and I'm also Proud that I had the priviledge to meet and sing for the Country Group Rascal Flatts and blew them away when they heard me sing. Also that I met Vincent Price before He died.:cool:

shimmerfly

All good proud moments.
Some Very old.
I'm proud of my growth in patience and keeping my temper in check.
I think the older you get the prouder you become or is it that you care less about the small stuff?

DeletedUser16929

*that is Awesome Sputnik*:)
............................................................................thank you :):):D:D;):D:D:):)

I'm Proud to be Half Canadian and American:) and I'm also Proud that I had the priviledge to meet and sing for the Country Group Rascal Flatts and blew them away when they heard me sing. Also that I met Vincent Price before He died.:cool:

and that is very awesome, i like Rascal Flatts, and you sang well by the sounds of it, awesome memories! :D:D:):):p:):):D:D

Laochra

I am proud of my Irish & Mohawk ancestry. I am proud of my hubby who spoils me & always encourages me. I am proud of my son for all the dreams he endeavors to accomplish & for still believing that I am a super hero, after making so many mistakes in his 20 years of life. I am proud of myself for my baking abilities, my love of knowledge and always wanting to help others.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I am most proud that I seldom speak on things without having done my homework and given the subject a lot of thought.

And, when somebody does corrects me, I manage to take a deep breath and admit it even if it makes me upset. Of course, the more I do that the less wrong I am. ;>)

AJ