• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

This carnival is beyond disappointing.

DeletedUser7919

Is anyone actually winning decent rewards in these events? Ugh, I am beyond discouraged to invest time 'playing' these events with zero payoff.

I saved up my candy to 'win' a high culture building or two in this carnival because I never can get my culture high enough to pay off.

I tried multiple times tonight to win the culture building.

Nope, didn't win. I just got a couple of cash refills that I never actually need because I have enough cash generating residences.

I stopped buying diamonds to try to win stuff in these events a while back because it never paid off. I've invested a ton of money in this game since I started but there are never any decent rewards, imho. I'm foolish enough to keep participating in the events ... I will just never invest actual money again. Never.

Which kidney do I have to offer up in exchange for actually winning something occasionally?

Daiman Rahl

Burningeden I feel your pain. I had a simmaler problem on the second day. I tried going for the Halfling float but nothing. Used up all my candies and was pissed at the game. The odds to get the prizes are poorly done. so unless you get the top chest at 161 candies there is little chance of getting anything.

mikeledo

It is tougher to get the daily prize and they have downsized the time instants in the daily prize. That cuts like a double-edged sword. The problem is when you give away "too much" it is expected and cutting back will always meet with resistance. I feel glad I was able to get about 30 petfood last event, something that may never again happen. I am also happy for all the great double grand prizes, like brown bears, I snagged as that may be too difficult without paying and the 2,000+ KP I was able to get in all those events. Now it is all gone.

AtaguS

I've been choosing chests based on what's inside other than the main prize. Sucks to spend 161 candies only to get yet another coin refill instant. But if I spend 18 or 25 candies and get a time booster or supply refill instead of the daily, I'm good. When I've actually hit the main prize, the floats have been able to replace enough old event buildings for a small bump in culture or pop. To each their own of course, but I've been keeping my expectations of Inno pretty low and haven't hated an event yet, lol lol.