• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

This game lacks appeal. No character interaction.

qaccy

Read through the OP's post and my takeaway from it is...they want eye candy. Did I get that right? I can kinda understand the sentiment, but do keep in mind that things like 'cutscenes' or 'cinematics' would probably take some time to develop, which translates to an extra cost via man-hours needed. And if these are things you only end up seeing once (as when placing a building, like you said), I don't really think the payoff for Inno would be worth that extra effort. Partly because...I don't really see what the payoff would be. Money's gotta be exchanged somewhere and I'm not sure how spending extra resources to create cinematic elements would lead to Inno making more money. :(

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
As is my wont, when people talk about whether a game can make money unless it does what they suggest, I go looking for their financials. Inno's revenue is lumped in with their parent company, but Pocketgamer.biz reports their revenues were up 37% last year (I think they're incorrect, and it's 37% for mobile (based on Inno's press releases}, but still a remarkable year) and they have over 400 employees.