• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

This is hysterical

MagicPagan

Went to check and see when my brown bear would be giving me vallorian guards today.

Here's what I saw - over and over, and even after logging out of the city (on Ceravyn) and going back in again.

I don't care, but if I'm getting silk, could I have a little more please?
hysterical.jpg

DeletedUser20539

It seems they've lost all their admins. I only see Helya on. Overworked I'd say. I tried using Google Chrome and had so many problems on Elvenar. Plus it drained my battery something awful! When I switched back to FireFox, things improved for a while. But, when Elvenar is extra busy, it still does the 25/28 lag :mad: Hire more people Inno!!!! Sheeesh

MagicPagan

View attachment 10145
Maybe you're all just envious of my cool new residences and footpaths?
Seriously though, it's way glitchier than normal, right?
Yes. When I was in spire, I checked to see how much I had available of goods before I decided to convince. Going in, I knew I had about 19K marble, but when I looked, I kept seeing 1106K - which was what I had in coin...

I am very envious of your new residences and footpaths...

MagicPagan

So, are all the developers on vacation? I mean, if some of them play as reported, then surely they have noticed?

Dew Spinner

yes, we're having some minor technical issues right now. The devs aren't on over the weekend and none of the problems are major enough for me to call them in on their day off, so you all are stuck with just me.
Fortunately, they still take players money for diamond purchases on the weekends! ;)

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
The Support Team gave me advice if I build 10 armories, battles get easier.
This is not accurate advice, could you please PM me the name of your supporter so I can clear that up for future answers?
Fortunately, they still take players money for diamond purchases on the weekends! ;)
Happy to take your money anytime! (although that's glitchy this weekend too xD )