• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

This is hysterical

Fornadia

Ex-Team Member
Elvenar Team
Well, I'm sorry but, you must really suck at fighting if you need that many to keep your inventory.
And I really think you should stop advising other people to play that way.
Well this works for me and it has helped many others. One of the good things about this game is that there are so many different strategies and different ways to play. Obviously every player has different goals for their city.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I actually have 14 armories and considering adding 2 more after this last chapter is complete. I have the space, so I can justify additional armories. It is extremely rare that I cater or convince. I agree strong armies are important, but we also need a lot of troops.
Do you have either the Dwarven Bulwark or the Shine of the Shrooms AWs? Either of these AWs is worth multiple armories at level 1. And considerably more when leveled.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Well this works for me and it has helped many others. One of the good things about this game is that there are so many different strategies and different ways to play. Obviously every player has different goals for their city.

When I was small I sometimes would put up a buch oftemp armories to give myself a training boost. Much like my occasional use of brown bear now.
But I really don't think it is a good option to do that many permanently in newer cities.
I'm a big proponent of, play your way.
But this just doesn't make sense to me.
I am open to the possibility of being wrong.
But, I just dunno.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Fornadia is a late game player, not a new player at all.

Everyone has a different strategy for their city. If it makes you any more horrified, I have 20 Armories in my city and a level 30 Pyramid of Purification. I like the sentients, and I like the ranking points.

My city choices might not be your cup of tea, but that's the joy of the game, they don't have to be.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I had an entire round of beverages fail to record today not to mention numerous display and loading errors today.

I did launch a ticket and got the copy/paste form response, "we're sorry you're having trouble" with a very unhelpful remark about my current FA inventory regarding Drunken Dwarves (eye roll).

Sorry @helya, they are not reading tickets properly, apparently. They did not check as to why my productions were not loading and ignored my message about being VERY experienced with FA.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I had an entire round of beverages fail to record today not to mention numerous display and loading errors today.

I did launch a ticket and got the copy/paste form response, "we're sorry you're having trouble" with a very unhelpful remark about my current FA inventory regarding Drunken Dwarves (eye roll).

Sorry @helya, they are not reading tickets properly, apparently. They did not check as to why my productions were not loading and ignored my message about being VERY experienced with FA.
Can you pm me please

Jikuyin

Are we still sharing glitches?

Screenshot_20210102-081858.jpg

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
You know one I haven't seen for a while
but
Does anyone else ever get invisible fighters on screen when doing a manual battle?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
but
Does anyone else ever get invisible fighters on screen when doing a manual battle?
Lol that is a fun battle error. Sort of like when Steins hide beside Swamp Monsters, grrr
No, I haven't seen any good battle errors lately, must be due a few!:D

DeletedUser29117

but
It’s never happened to me before, but I know it’s happened to some others.

Tauriel Dragonwood

@helya You asked me to let you know what the Support team said. They didn't get in trouble but I did. Please, in the future, don't ask Elvenar fans to post comments from the Support Team. It's against the forum's rules and players can be banned from the forum because of this. I am going to delete my post. By the way, I agree with Fornadia.

This is not accurate advice, could you please PM me the name of your supporter so I can clear that up for future answers?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya You asked me to let you know what the Support team said. They didn't get in trouble but I did. Please, in the future, don't ask Elvenar fans to post comments from the Support Team. It's against the forum's rules and players can be banned from the forum because of this. I am going to delete my post. By the way, I agree with Fornadia.
I asked you to PM me the name of the supporter, not post the conversation on the Forum. Nevertheless, you did not get in any trouble, I checked with Fornadia to be sure she was okay with the conversation being posted and left it up.