• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

This is hysterical

tiG23

Update
The Devs have asked that anyone who is willing send a screenshot of their Network log, whenever this issue shows itself in any way. It's quite hard to reproduce on purpose.

The Network tab can be seen when, on Chrome or Edge, pressing ctrl+shift+J, then opening the "network" part of the dev console
Firefox should be ctrl+shift+k

Also, include your Browser, and when the problem started. You can paste it here, or submit a support ticket. If you submit a support ticket please ask that it be forwarded to me.
Helya, i turned in a ticket on 6-30. They said it was known bug and working on it. here are my pics. I play on Chrome PC icons.PNGicons2.PNGicons3.PNG

Valtitude

I sent screen shots to the help people and they told me to clear my cache. In my msg to them I told them I had done that and that it fixed the problem only to have it come back between 10 and 20 minutes later. Telling me to clean my cache when they I had already done that repeatedly, shows me they are "skimming" the msgs they receive and hitting some kind of "auto-reply" list. That's the first way to actually not see problems and to "deal" with them so you look efficient even if the customer is being ignored. Having run a company where we had customer service people it's a common problem to have those who manage by the numbers insist and push for higher rates of efficiency. Eventually "getting your numbers up" becomes the most important thing and filters down to those who actually do (or don't do) the work.

AJ
Clearing cache has always been a thing on Elvenar. Players have to be aware that computers, tablets, phones and graphics software are all working hard in this game, handling a ton of data.

Take a break. Logout of the game, even the app or browser, at least every two hours. Every hour is better - better for your eyes and brain too.

Gladiola

I submitted a ticket with my network info earlier. Things seem to be working better now. I know that things working better is probably not directly related to me submitting a ticket, but it feels good nevertheless. Keep feeding them information!

Dew Spinner

Clearing cache has always been a thing on Elvenar. Players have to be aware that computers, tablets, phones and graphics software are all working hard in this game, handling a ton of data.

Take a break. Logout of the game, even the app or browser, at least every two hours. Every hour is better - better for your eyes and brain too.
I had to reload the game 5 times during tournament today, that is way more than once every couple of hours.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

This. I have my browser settings set to automatically empty the cache every time I close it and I almost never see the same glitches other people get.

Dew Spinner

This. I have my browser settings set to automatically empty the cache every time I close it and I almost never see the same glitches other people get.
Maybe, this is why they always say they can't reproduce it, they are constantly clearing their cache?! I hate to have to re log into every website I visit everyday, such a pain!

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
We're hoping this will be fixed in the next release, no promises, but that's the goal.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I submitted a ticket with my network info earlier. Things seem to be working better now. I know that things working better is probably not directly related to me submitting a ticket, but it feels good nevertheless. Keep feeding them information!

I think I'd take the credit! I'm quite certain I'd say they saw MY ticket and rushed in with guns blazing to fix ALL my problems because I am MAGICAL and have a special account that influences EVERYBODY to FIX IT NOW! ;)

Of course, if I could get that kind of response I'd be calling my bank right now! Maybe they could fix my always negative bank account balance!

AJ

Last edited:

Valtitude

I literally used to limp through Elvenar, meaning - my computer's cache, Adobe Flashplayer and the Inno servers got clobbered individually, in tandem etc - often. It was awful. I had to logout of game, logoff and reboot the computer frequently. 2015 - Win 7 Pro, HP gaming pc.

Old school computer stuff ... buses (think city buses), cache (think fast food restaurants), CPU (city hall), libraries (libraries or stores) and everything else that makes up a "city", is how computer systems were originally designed (yes, wa-ay back to the 1970s-1980s and earlier).

Everything gets gridlocked at rush hour.
Technology is infinitely better today, but it's still human-made and thus, fallible.

Software, too. Yes, jndeed.

You either fix the problems yourself - good luck with that, seriously - or roll with it.

My first reaction is always to clear my cache, but that has not addressed this problem.
* chuckles * Yes, I know that feeling.

Dew Spinner

I literally used to limp through Elvenar, meaning - my computer's cache, Adobe Flashplayer and the Inno servers got clobbered individually, in tandem etc - often. It was awful. I had to logout of game, logoff and reboot the computer frequently. 2015 - Win 7 Pro, HP gaming pc.

Old school computer stuff ... buses (think city buses), cache (think fast food restaurants), CPU (city hall), libraries (libraries or stores) and everything else that makes up a "city", is how computer systems were originally designed (yes, wa-ay back to the 1970s-1980s and earlier).

Everything gets gridlocked at rush hour.
Technology is infinitely better today, but it's still human-made and thus, fallible.

Software, too. Yes, jndeed.

You either fix the problems yourself - good luck with that, seriously - or roll with it.

* chuckles * Yes, I know that feeling.
My computer isn't 6 yrs old, it is brand new and can handle rush hour grid lock, it is INNO's severs that are the problem.

Kekune

I hadn't had issues until today, but I've had no access to fellowship chat for roughly 8 hrs now. I've tried logging out with no luck. I'm playing on an android phone. My fellows tell me via mail that their chat is working and it's just me who can't see it.

Veesviewpoint

I've reported all that has been mentioned in this thread, but screenshots would be helpful since none of this can be reproduced. Maybe the next guest race is Gremlins and they're already out wreaking havoc.

Ohh Noooo, Helya... :) Say it isn't so...Gremlins????Please don't say that out loud?? chuckles ;)
The Orcs were bad enough, can't imagine what damage a bunch of Gremlims could do to us all...please...let's keep this hush hush, not give any "bad" ideas over to our "leaders"! chuckles :eek: vees

Huor

Was this issue addressed by downloading the game files every time you start the game? I only ask as it sure looks that way as startup is as slow as when you clear the cache? It may of course just be my metered cellular connection.

Upon further review, it does appear the game files are being downloaded every login. Hopefully staying logged on uses less bandwidth. We shall see...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tauriel Dragonwood

@helya I don't want to get anyone in trouble by giving you the name of someone on the Support Team who was only trying to help me,
If 10 armories won't make battles easier, then how many armories will?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@helya I don't want to get anyone in trouble by giving you the name of someone on the Support Team who was only trying to help me,
If 10 armories won't make battles easier, then how many armories will?

I don't know why they would have told you that because armories have nothing to do with battle difficulty. All they do is increase the size of your training slots in the three military buildings. Having more troops means you can fight more battles before running out, but do not make them easier.