• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

This post has gone on long enough. It can be removed.

Emily198097

We are are very fun fellowship that communicates often, consistently gets 10 chests in the tournament, shares KP and finished in the top 50 last FA (It was only our 3rd FA). We are seeking active players boosted in steel and or scrolls.
Our FS description changes frequently and is often a bit on the odd side but we all really enjoy this game.
We also have several active duty and retired US military members.

Emily198097

We are the United Schizophrenic Mercenaries of Chaos.
All applicants must meet All requirements listed below or bring a a cheese platter to every USMC Fellowship sponsored event.
Bring $10k USD for the application fee.
We prefer those boosted in steel, silk or mulberries.
You must spend 5 minutes at at time with our AM Felix and not ask when was the last time he showered.
Apparently you must bring me emus and kangaroos on the first monday of the month so you may want to wait until tuesday to join.
We need team players; eg please be willing to plead guilty and do time in jail.
Please be willing to "loan" MasterEmery your kidney.
If you reach the top of the spire you must dance.
Please be able to keep at least 7 ferrets in your pants at all time (last week it was meerkats).
All members should have at least 37 back up ferrets in case of an emergency.
Our AM requires that you wash and wax his 1983 Honda Civic hatchback weekly.
You must be able to swallow evidence quickly and discreetly, know all the lines from The Princess Bride and visit Soldateii in the nursing home.
There is some mention of exotic dancing at the nursing home but I am pretty sure that requirement has passed since the last member broke a hip and is ALSO living at the nursing home.
The alibi for this week is "we were on vacation how the hell should I know who killed that guy?"
Oh, the petting zoo has reopened and the stalls have been cleaned but please, keep your ferrets in your pants.
If you are interested in being a part of a very active 10 chest group of people who love this game and our country, please let me know.

Emily198097

We are the United Schizophrenic Mercenaries of Chaos.
All applicants must meet All requirements listed below or bring a a cheese platter to every USMC Fellowship sponsored event.
Bring $10k USD for the application fee.
We prefer those boosted in steel, silk or mulberries.
You must spend 5 minutes at at time with our AM Felix and not ask when was the last time he showered.
Apparently you must bring me emus and kangaroos on the first monday of the month so you may want to wait until tuesday to join.
We need team players; eg please be willing to plead guilty and do time in jail.
Please be willing to "loan" MasterEmery your kidney.
If you reach the top of the spire you must dance.
Please be able to keep at least 7 ferrets in your pants at all time (last week it was meerkats).
All members should have at least 37 back up ferrets in case of an emergency.
Our AM requires that you wash and wax his 1983 Honda Civic hatchback weekly.
You must be able to swallow evidence quickly and discreetly, know all the lines from The Princess Bride and visit Soldateii in the nursing home.
There is some mention of exotic dancing at the nursing home but I am pretty sure that requirement has passed since the last member broke a hip and is ALSO living at the nursing home.
The alibi for this week is "we were on vacation how the hell should I know who killed that guy?"
Oh, the petting zoo has reopened and the stalls have been cleaned but please, keep your ferrets in your pants.
If you are interested in being a part of a very active 10 chest group of people who love this game and our country, please let me know.

Emily198097

We are still looking for someone to join the fun! Since the FA starts on Thursday this week, we have decided to slash the price of the application fee to $9k but you ARE ALLOWED to pay in pennies if that makes it easier.
Also, the ice cream and beer party starts Wednesday and will continue through the end of the FA so you 100% need to come join us ASAP.
We have big things planned in the future and you do NOT want to miss out!

Emily198097

Also, apparently we are selling the couch. If you join our FS you can view the couch at our ice cream and beer party that will be starting tomorrow. I don't know why we are selling the couch but I am sure it is to make room for something much more fun.

Emily198097

1633441496831.png