• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

This post has gone on long enough. It can be removed.

Emily198097

Please post a picture of what you are planning on going as for Halloween! I will go first...
1633537888495.png

Emily198097

We have had several calls about the hot ice cream and warm beer party and unfortunately inno moved our thread and merged posts thinking we were doing something nefarious.
If you are looking for Felix's car here is a picture of it
1633540260645.png

However it is parked outside of our clubhouse which is being gutted right now. Don't forget to bring your admission fee and application. We do have the hatchback OPEN at this point so we can fit a few more party goers.

soldateii

Dammit Felix, I told you to keep those ferrets in your pants... now the whole spire is full of those crazy animals. what did you think would happen when they get out of your pants? you think anything coming out of there can still be considered sane? get them back in the zoo asap!

Emily198097

Sold? Is the zoo IN his pants? I know sarahthewitch is still working on cleaning things up... Also, when are you going to join us at the hatch back for the party?

Emily198097

The unicycle sold before I had a chance to post a photo! Our next spire push is the last spire of the month. We finished 23rd in the FA and even had 3 members who are on active duty NOT be able to participate. :( Glad they are staying safe though.
Since we sold the unicycle it has been decided that the stuffed unicorns will be next. Picture to follow:
1634148307164.png