• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"This Royalty" in Arendyll/Members of any Level are Welcome

DeletedUser17941

Looking for a few new members. Our overview is below.

Welcome to This Royalty! Inactive players will be removed so more active players can join. Any members that are removed from the Fellowship are welcome to rejoin if there's an opening, and they plan on becoming active again. We strive for full participation in the Fellowship Adventures, when we as a fellowship decide to aim for a 10 chest tournament goal, and try to participate in most tournaments. If you are going to be gone on vacation, or something along those lines, send me a message to let me know please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26654

Would like to join but my progress has been hampered by inactive FS so much on my own. What I can tell you is I'm HERE, active and hungry. I'm looking! This current FS does little and I found out there are too many accounts with too few players, leading to obvious burnout on their part. LOL, and they want 10 chests. Looking for an ACTIVE chatty group with a good sense of humor! Boosted in marble, silk and gems. And, BTW: the spire is my favorite part of this game! I HAVE though been part of FS doing 10 chest tournys and reached the top of the spire.

DeletedUser17941

You are welcome to join to see if we are what you like. We got to 10 chests today. We don't aim for 10 every week. We usually pick a date, but with our players getting better along with our new players increasing our abilities we plan to be decreasing our time spans between each 10 chest tourney.

DeletedUser26654

Thanks, in with another FS now, I will see how this goes. Thanks for the reply!

DeletedUser17941

6 spots are currently open! Members of any level are welcome!