• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

This soundtrack, though!

DeletedUser

I'm very new at this, so I don't have much feedback about the gameplay itself, but I keep finding myself just keeping the game open so I can listen to the soundtrack in the background. (Which is probably why I keep focusing more on my human city. Elves are compelling, but the human music is more soothing. That's a personal preference. The elf soundtrack is perfectly appropriate, but I have a particular love for strings.)

Any plans to expand on the background music and/or release it for MP3 download?

DeletedUser

I love the Elf soundtrack more so than the Human. Just my opinion tho. Have you checked youtube. not into downloads for music myself. I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction.

DeletedUser

Oh, the Elf music has been growing on me, too. It's just a matter of personal preference. I'll check YouTube soon, but an MP3 release would still be cool if the licensing and such allows for it.

DeletedUser

The chimes are what get to me along with the flute. If I were 40 years younger, I would say what I would do to really hear the effects. I'll just keep that tmi to myself.