• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Thread Drift

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This is the thread drift thread.

Be warned, the title will change any time I decide the thread is about something else.

Drift being the whole point of it, I will randomly award a KP to an AW in Felyndral every time I feel someone's change of topic was particularly skilfully executed. All award decisions are mine to make and there will be no hard and fast rules.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok I will add to anyone in Arendyll that you think deserves it, just message me their name and wonder of choice. By the way when are you going to write us another of you wonderful stories... I love them!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser20396

So what do we type? I'm not in Felyndral, but this looks interesting. :)

Hmmm, a couple of topics that come to mind might be interesting travel destinations or "bucket list" items. A game friend of mine had an Elvenar bucket list item to be no. 1 in a tournament and she succeeded in the recent tourney. Congrats to her !!! Interesting travel destinations for us are the national parks of the US & also qualifies as a bucket list item - to visit the top national parks. So far, we've been fortunate enough to explore 8 and each was awesome & unique.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It's gone above -18C (0F) four time since the beginning of February, and has been below -30 eleven times. Windchill has been below -40(C&F) 14 times.