• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Three Glacier Giants feedback

DeletedUser14202

thanks for response, I guess I'm also asking when is new day here, I had assumed it was when trader refreshed, but doesn't seem to be the case. do they use UTC or (GMT)

Istaru

It starts tomorrow morning. I know they have a new day starting around 6pm EST for each daily quest, etc., but the big events start in the morning on north american time on the US servers.

I want to know if all 4 of the set building require roads, and if so, are the roads running outside of the 4 placed together as a unit or between them?

DeletedUser5521

It starts tomorrow morning. I know they have a new day starting around 6pm EST for each daily quest, etc., but the big events start in the morning on north american time on the US servers.

I want to know if all 4 of the set building require roads, and if so, are the roads running outside of the 4 placed together as a unit or between them?
If the 4 set buildings touch each other, only 1 needs a road connection. If they don't touch, each stand alone will need a road connection to MH :)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
thanks for response, I guess I'm also asking when is new day here, I had assumed it was when trader refreshed, but doesn't seem to be the case. do they use UTC or (GMT)
New day won't help you. There are several different things that count as "new day" in Elvenar. As I said earlier, the events usually start around breakfast time on the east coast. Probably around 8-9 hours from the posting of this message. (around 7 or 8 am EST. But that is not a guarantee.

DeletedUser12833

Is there a way we can get a list of the Daily Quest List? When you go to the Three Glacier Giant Page and go to daily quest. It only shows 8 days. We would like to have a hole list not just a piece of one! Thanks!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Is there a way we can get a list of the Daily Quest List? When you go to the Three Glacier Giant Page and go to daily quest. It only shows 8 days. We would like to have a hole list not just a piece of one! Thanks!
Nope. All those quest lists you see are from Beta players, and they are only 1 week ahead, so you'll have to just keep checking.

SunsetDanar

Quest #67 uses the word "recruit" rather than the much more familiar "train". The two terms are far from synonymous. Are we to assume that, for the purposes of the game, they are interchangeable or are we looking to do something other than train to satisfy this quest?

DeletedUser9601

Quest #67 uses the word "recruit" rather than the much more familiar "train". The two terms are far from synonymous. Are we to assume that, for the purposes of the game, they are interchangeable or are we looking to do something other than train to satisfy this quest?
I'd assume they're the same.

Nectar of the Gods

I would like to know how anyone could consider 600 planks a "small amount of planks". Or the 1,000 in the other worlds I play in. I believe whoever programmed it added an extra zero, across the board in all the worlds on the US servers. (Yes, that's an assumption as I only play in 3 worlds at the moment. But it is true in those three worlds.)

The 600 planks is in a world I'm just starting out in and hardly anyone trades with me. When they do, it is in amounts of 50 or less. I think I've had trades accepted twice since I started that world. It is an impossibility to reach 600 planks within a week, let alone a day.

In the other two worlds I play in, I had my city and trading set up so it isn't "that" much of an issue. But this kind of error is very hard on new players. I'll get through it because I'm stubborn that way. But I worry for those people who have just started in Elvenar. It can seem an insurmountable problem. I worry that more people in my neighborhood will stay small, or leave altogether, so they appear small but aren't really there.

DeletedUser13851

The key icons for this event are a challenge to find in the snowy landscape. Turn off the snow or enhance the key icon to help players with less than perfect vision.