• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Three Glacier Giants feedback

Nectar of the Gods

@Nectar of the Gods what world do you need help in?

That amount of planks is no error; it starts at 600 and scales up in relation to your chapter.
Thanks for your response.

I believe it is an error. I know it scales up. And I know that it is 10x what "small amount" is as it scales up. It is that way for everyone. I talked to a mage on another world who had trouble with the amount of planks it required of him. It was an unexpected amount for the beginning task. I also know that later when it asks for a "small amount" of planks it is 60, not 600. So it seems this in an error by the contest creators, not intentional.

I am having issues in Ceravyn, only because few people around me trade. If there were people actually helping each other in the neighborhood, it wouldn't be an issue, just an annoyance to come up with such a large amount. I sent a message to a neighbor who has posted trades, and asked if she could help. So far, no response. But I don't expect everyone plays at the same time of day I do, either. So I will wait and see what happens.

Nectar of the Gods

@Nectar of the Gods
Are you in a FS? If so, set up circular trades with someone
50 planks for 50 steel,
50 steel for 50 planks
repeat until you get to 600
If you aren't in a FS, maybe a friendly neighbour can help
Yes, I'm in a FS. Two of us, brand new fellowship, I'm the Archmage and the other person doesn't have a trader yet. I have requested help from a neighbor and am waiting for a response.

Thanks for the suggestion. It was my thought as well to trade with a neighbor. Now if I can get one to respond to me. :D

DeletedUser13177

Is there other ways to 'gain' enchantments other than the magic academy, tournaments, or helping friends?

DeletedUser

Thanks for your response.

I believe it is an error. I know it scales up. And I know that it is 10x what "small amount" is as it scales up. It is that way for everyone. I talked to a mage on another world who had trouble with the amount of planks it required of him. It was an unexpected amount for the beginning task. I also know that later when it asks for a "small amount" of planks it is 60, not 600. So it seems this in an error by the contest creators, not intentional.

I got ya'. See, I thought it was a bit strange myself, because I have some little Chapter One cities on other servers, and it was 600 for them as well, and I thought, how am I going to do this without a trader yet? :p

I am having issues in Ceravyn, only because few people around me trade. If there were people actually helping each other in the neighborhood, it wouldn't be an issue, just an annoyance to come up with such a large amount. I sent a message to a neighbor who has posted trades, and asked if she could help. So far, no response. But I don't expect everyone plays at the same time of day I do, either. So I will wait and see what happens.

Ok, I have an older city in Ceravyn. I want to try to help you out. I've already passed that quest and I've got the planks, but I am not sure you'll be able to see me on the market; we're quite a distance from each other, otherwise I'd try to scout out to you. We can try a test trade if you would like.

bkbajb

I am new to the game. I'm looking through the quest list for the three glacial giants and see that you need to be able to produce different types of goods, (marble, planks and steel) and (scrolls, crystal and elixir). How is this accomplished if you only produce the items that you are boosted in?
You temporarily build the others

DeletedUser5202

I have at least 30+ special buildings sitting in my inventory. The problem? NO SPACE
It is completely useless to give us new buildings while the number of available squares never goes up and every chapter needing more and more squares.
I feel your frustration as I too have event builds still in inventory and NO SPACE for such builds while in Sorcerers and Dragons.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I have at least 30+ special buildings sitting in my inventory. The problem? NO SPACE
It is completely useless to give us new buildings while the number of available squares never goes up and every chapter needing more and more squares.
I feel your frustration as I too have event builds still in inventory and NO SPACE for such builds while in Sorcerers and Dragons.
The trick is to only go for prizes that will replace other buildings and save you space. If you are in the early chapters, and there is no prize that fits into this category, your best bet might be to go for the "instants", or the military buff buildings. Even though they expire after 5 days, the damage you can do in a tournament will get you loads of KP, and the best thing is that they will be just as good if you use them now or 3 chapters from now.