• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Three Glacier Giants feedback

DeletedUser4865

I have a query about #12.
Since we have an official thread now here is this in case anyone missed it elsewhere. ;)
First Double Crown Day on Day 8.
12. Gain 3 Enchantments of your choice
Source: https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/winter-event-quests

Do I read this as, "Choose One and get three of those," or am I just trying to collect any three Enchantments?
I ask because I just completed Rounds in my FS and one of the rewarded treasures was an Enchantment!
My third, tbh.
So I was disappointed when it did not complete the quest. Thank you in advance for any light you may shed!.

DeletedUser4865

@Tyllannon
One of my FS members has reported the same thing, but I definitely completed quest #36 with a mix of spells, the last one from a visit chest. Soo.. I guess you should contact support? Sorry I couldn't clear that up.
Thank you for your quick reply, Soggy. I've sub'd a support query.

DeletedUser4865

I would like to know how anyone could consider 600 planks a "small amount of planks". ...
@Nectar of the Gods Did you mean Sequential Quest #9: Gain a small amount of Planks? Or did you mean the 1st Daily Quest: Gain a small amount of Planks?
The user-based site:
Source: https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/winter-event-chapter-amts
does list Amounts according to Chapter, & Quest. If you are playing Chapter 2, the amount for sequential Quest #9 should be 60.
But for the first Daily Quest, Chapter 2 requires 600. (I had to come up with 4300!)
I am disinclined to think you found a typo.
I think the answer depends on which quest & your Knowledge Chapter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a query about #12.
Source: https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/winter-event-quests

Do I read this as, "Choose One and get three of those," or am I just trying to collect any three Enchantments?
I ask because I just completed Rounds in my FS and one of the rewarded treasures was an Enchantment!
My third, tbh.
So I was disappointed when it did not complete the quest. Thank you in advance for any light you may shed!.

Same thing happened to me Tyllannon.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12147

11. Gain a small amount of Coins

I don't know what happened but Monday I printed off the list for this quest and #11 says Gain 30,000 coins. #12 says Scout a province. Now when I log in prepared to move on to #13, it says I need to gain 3 enchantments. I only have two and now I have to wait another 12 hours before another enchantment is ready. Tried getting one from the treasure boxes by visiting my neighbors but didn't come up.
What happened to the list? Not nice to change the list during the tournament.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The list is prepared by other players from what they experienced on Beta as a favor to non-beta players. Some of them spend a lot of their own money to get through that list quickly, so they can share it. Sometimes things change between beta and live, and even if they don't, it is not guaranteed that the players got it right.

DeletedUser11942

Now this is a awesome event, and is well planned and thought out (unlike the halloween event) well done! I hope i am able to get that set as it would be much needed for my city! Thanks to your staff for a job well done!

rvtdragon1

I have read as many threads on this event as I can find. Here is a question. If it has been asked and answered somewhere I apologize for repeating. In, as an example, task 65 it says "solve 12 encounters OR buy 12 knowledge points." Can you solve 6 encounters and buy 6 KP or do you have to choose one? I know the OR is there but...?

I have read as many threads on this event as I can find. Here is a question. If it has been asked and answered somewhere I apologize for repeating. In, as an example, task 65 it says "solve 12 encounters OR buy 12 knowledge points." Can you solve 6 encounters and buy 6 KP or do you have to choose one? I know the OR is there but...?

It's one or the other. You can't have a mixture of both.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
You can not mix. the "or"is a hard "OR"

D'oh! Ninja'd by Bluebell.

rvtdragon1

Thanks. Another ? Do tournament encounters count towards the winter event encounters or do winter event encounters need to be through provinces on the world map? I hope that makes sense.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Thanks. Another ? Do tournament encounters count towards the winter event encounters or do winter event encounters need to be through provinces on the world map? I hope that makes sense.
Relics from tournaments count (for "gain xx relics". Encounters do not count for anything that that says solve an encounter (or fight, or negotiate)

Sacred Mom

Dear Humans and Elves,

We would love to hear your feedback regarding our Three Glacier Giants winter event as you progress through the questline!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
I won 5 of the same fishing Ice piece, what do I do with the others? Can I trade them up? Do I sell them? If I connect them will I get the extra power as shown in the video when the pieces are put together? Thank you, The Sacred Mom

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I won 5 of the same fishing Ice piece, what do I do with the others? Can I trade them up? Do I sell them? If I connect them will I get the extra power as shown in the video when the pieces are put together? Thank you, The Sacred Mom
They are yours forever, or until you build them and tear them down.