• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Three new five-day military buildings

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Then i was left wondering why jsut different percentages boost. But that kind makes sense. Light melee was always my weakest unit and i generally try to avoid them if im able. Heavy melee would probably be my second weakest, tho i still have to use them a lot.
They also move after light range/mages and usually spend the opening rounds taking pot shots. They generally have terrible movement numbers, except Cerberus, so their first move is walking to reach no one to swipe at air. And if there's an obstacle, they'll spend the battle sightseeing. By the time they reach someone to swing at, they're usually bleeding out and it's more than a flesh wound compliments of heavy artillery damage, or they make it through the battle completely unscathed because they never reached the battle scene. So yeah, +175% is better than nothing, but still not great.