• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Thrones of the High Men

Giovannaa

Hello,

I have recently constructed ToHM and have taken it to level 2. However, it seems that the built-in multiplier is not calculating or adding my culture/ranking points correctly. The Wonder states that it's giving me 175 ranking points + 788 additional ranking points, plus 788 culture (26.25 multiplier x 30 Wonder levels). However, I was rearranging my city and when I had the Wonder away from a road and "inactive" before I moved it back adjacent to a road, I found that the Wonder is giving only 52 culture & ranking points, which means it's only using the multiplier on its own levels. If the intended mechanic is to use its own Wonder levels instead of all my Wonders combined, does anyone know why the Wonder gives seemingly inaccurate information?

Deleted User - 4646370

Are you sure your other wonders are still road-connected ? ToHM only counts road-connected (active) wonders.