• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ticket du jour

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
My report this morning. (per their plolicy, I will not follow up with their response if I get one)

It was always been uncomfortable to play the game because of the interminable clicking involved. The most recent update, which removed my ability to escape out of various things, or pass them by clicking on what I wanted to do next, including completion of each tournament province, chest opening results, quest results, among others, has added many dozens of extra clicks per day (especially during tournament play) and it is exceeding my pain-tolerance threshold.

I'm very sad about this change, and hope you will pass that on as feedback. I will try for a week or so, but I'm not sure that I can enjoy the game any more.