• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tiers

fitress

I have a quest coming up that says I need Tier 2 Boosted Manufactory at a given level. I know I have 3 Boosted goods, but don't know about the "Tiers". If it matters, my Boosts are Marble, Silk and Gems. Would appreciate help............

DeletedUser6328

How to tell which is 1, 2 or 3?

I made a picture showing it :)

FKCAkYZ.jpg

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The Tiers are identified* as:
1) Basic goods (raw materials you get directly from the land: marble, steel, planks)
2) Manufactured goods (Things made out of raw materials: silk, scrolls crystals)
3) Magical goods (Things that are manipulated by magic: magic dust, elixir, gems)

* Those are of dubious accuracy, since most crystals are not manufactured, and Gems don't need magic to exist, but that's how they are identified.

DeletedUser5800

Personally, none, but neither have I quarried marble or mined steel, or any of the other minerals that occur naturally throughout the eath's crust
Is Elvenar on Earth?
It's like that old saying... "One planets garbage is another planets magic" ... o_O

DeletedUser5800

The point is, they put magic in front of "dust", why not put magic in front of "gems" and "elixir" since nothing else in T3 gives any indication that they are magic goods?
Because they didn't actually think about any of this when they came up with it?