• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Time Between Events

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Beverage making is not the annoying thing it used to be, ever since they made level 1 workshops only need 2 minutes to produce. Making a large number was a lot more annoying when all levels of workshops took the same 5 minutes to make a beverage.

Aritra

Beverage making is not the annoying thing it used to be, ever since they made level 1 workshops only need 2 minutes to produce. Making a large number was a lot more annoying when all levels of workshops took the same 5 minutes to make a beverage.
Sometimes I miss the longer brew. At two minutes, I can't do much else (multitasking around the house). At least with five minutes I can accomplish something and come back without it waiting on me (much, if at all). With two minutes, I'm stuck there and the most I can do is watch TV and hope I don't get distracted, lol.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Sometimes I miss the longer brew. At two minutes, I can't do much else (multitasking around the house). At least with five minutes I can accomplish something and come back without it waiting on me (much, if at all). With two minutes, I'm stuck there and the most I can do is watch TV and hope I don't get distracted, lol.

You could always upgrade all those baby workshops to level 4 and then they would all take 5 minutes again. ;)

frostyhc

@InnoGames
Please reduce the downtime to 3 days or less between events.
Giving the players more interesting things to optionally participate in more often is excellent.
Since you have dumbed down the events it already feels like they complete themselves after a few days, and completing green in all 3 stages of the FA requires very little effort at all in any half-decent FS.

Any player who wants a 2-week break from events can quite simply ignore the event. Players who want to actively play though need something to do.

Just because a tiny fraction of people don't like chocolate or need to diet doesn't mean you should take it off the menu for everyone.
You must be a low level player!!!!. Should give us a month PERIOD....###$ Rookie.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Back on topic, we are currently suffering through 12 boring days in between the end of the event and the start of the FA. If we get the same gap on the Live servers, all the complainers better enjoy it.

I loved it on Beta and hope it's repeated on live. It was nice to have the time to re-arrange things/improve things/make progress on my city, without seeing my resources drained for prizes of questionalble value and/or to support an FA run. We skipped the last FA for the most part too, and it has helped all of us move ahead.
I've got no problem doing back to back festivals or taking a break and doing nothing but growing my city. What I do have a problem with is that it took me this long to clean up after the last FA, resize and rearrange my city, put out the mana producers for the woodelves and unlock the portal. Now I'm going to have to wait to put out said portal and it's connected buildings so that I have room to create another shanty town. I'm beginning to wonder why I'm bothering to advance in chapters at all... why not just park everything and do the weekly and now monthly group events? Either that or make every PP that comes through the MA and advance through the chapters that way.

That's my strategy. I have thousands of PP's and follow the method of building the base buidings, removing all but the portal for FA's, putting things back, using PP's to go as far and as fast as I can through the guest race, then doing it all again at the next FA we do. It works for me because I have a steady stream of teleport spells from doing the whole Spire each week. I wouldn't and probably couldn't work so well for a lower chapter player.

AJ