• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Time for buildings to get smaller

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I would like to discuss a suggestion that will never be implemented (as it would seem this part of the forum is for).
I think that for the next chapter the race should give us magical buildings that get smaller when upgraded (instead of bigger), but still give us more population, goods, and culture. I think with all the wonders, the limit on expansions (and for players to place diamond bought cultural buildings) that this is only way most players will be able to continue to play this game!

DeletedUser2870

Yes, I agree.
In the dwarven chapter the residences actually get smaller (from 3x3 to 2x4) which is a nice way to open up some space, but the amount of pop added by the upgrades in both the dwarven and the fairy chapter is ridiculously low.
With the dwarven chapter fine, since one frees up space again, but with the really ridiculous demand of pop for upgrading the tier 2 factories in the fairychapter the small amount of pop added per upgrade makes no sense.

Another option would be some kind of magical assembly building (only able to build 1, like the barracks etc) to be added in chapter 8 or so that would reduce the amount of pop needed in all factories with perhaps 1%. And then upgraded to 2% a few chapters later on.
Or perhaps 1% for the tier 1 factories only, then a later upgrade to do the same for the tier 2 and one more for the tier 3 factories)
That would free up a lot of pop, even with only 1% and so ease the pressure on the very limited space by making it possible for players to either cut back on residences (and thus coins) or continue to upgrade buildings without needing to build more residences