• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Time Instants to buy KP

CanDaMan

Well, the title says it all, lol! For those that don't get it: an 8 hour instant buys 8 KP, 1 hour buys 1 KP.
Less than an hour takes that much time off of the 'clock'.

michmarc

Many buildings that make KP (like the Ferris Wheel) can have time instants used on them to produce KP faster. Or you can use time instants on your manufactories to get goods to buy KP from.

Given the sources of non-automatic-time KP, I think allowing a direct 1 hr => 1 KP is vastly overbalanced if it is something you can do on demand.

Heymrdiedier

have you ever considered this? you could use that timeboost to speed your production of a manufactory, and with the goods that manufatory then gives you, you can buy the kp, at the start you even get more then 1kp of 1h boost that way (and later on you get less)

Kekune

It would add 250+ KP per week to anyone in a gold spire FS.
Maybe... but a lot of gold spire folks already spend those time boosts to make tourney troops. So there could be a trade-off there in less tourney kp earned.

Not disagreeing with the principle here, just pointing out that I definitely wouldn't get an extra 250kp a week out of this deal; I'd have to cut back elsewhere.

DeletedUser27062

Many buildings that make KP (like the Ferris Wheel) can have time instants used on them to produce KP faster. Or you can use time instants on your manufactories to get goods to buy KP from.

Given the sources of non-automatic-time KP, I think allowing a direct 1 hr => 1 KP is vastly overbalanced if it is something you can do on demand.
The ferris wheel produces one kp in 24hrs so it would cost 24x1hr time boosters to get a single kp. That is insane. Using goods to buy kp is not sustainable because the amount of goods required to purchase kp just continues to grow and never resets.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Using goods to buy kp is not sustainable because the amount of goods required to purchase kp just continues to grow and never resets.
Depends on how many you buy and how fast you progress- The cost goes up by a static amount each click, but your production should go up much faster. Same thing like buying KP with coins.

DeletedUser27062

Depends on how many you buy and how fast you progress- The cost goes up by a static amount each click, but your production should go up much faster. Same thing like buying KP with coins.

It's still not sustainable because to increase production you need to upgrade which invariably requires you to spend kp on tech advances.

Deleted User - 849192770

5 kp for a 5 hour time boost is not balanced. There's a reason you can buy kp not time boost is to done.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
It's still not sustainable because to increase production you need to upgrade which invariably requires you to spend kp on tech advances.
As I said, it really depends. If you are only getting KP by purchasing them with goods, then obviously it's not sustainable.
If you get
24 per day from hourly,
20 per day from event buildings,
30 per day from the tournament,
10 per day from buying with coins,
And sink all of those into the tech tree, then you can buy quite a few KP with goods while still growing your production at a much faster rate than the cost increases.