• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Time to redesign my city

DeletedUser15476

IT is time to redesign my city qnd it is the thing I like least about Elvenar. It takes me hours. When I finally Must redesign is when I'm closest to calling it quits. Too bad the Elvenarchitect doesn't upload the redesign.

Just ranting.....

DeletedUser2768

IT is time to redesign my city qnd it is the thing I like least about Elvenar. It takes me hours. When I finally Must redesign is when I'm closest to calling it quits. Too bad the Elvenarchitect doesn't upload the redesign.

Just ranting.....

At least you can now import your city to architect from elvenstats. I HATED creating my city from scratch.

I'm in the same boat. My little city that just started Dwarves is in the process of a makeover and boy is it UGLY!! right now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9601

City redesign is the BEST part of the game. You get to clean up all the little mistakes and inefficiencies from your current chapter that you didn't have space to work around. You get to research and plan for all kinds of new buildings for the next chapter. You get to re-assess/delete all your culture and culture/pop buildings, and stick them into a corner.

Your reorg based on ElvenStats shouldn't be bad. Consider deleting all of your Dwarven Streets now (since you either have unlocked or nearly have unlocked Fairy Streets). Then start tucking all of your culture and culture/pop into the lower right corner.

If I were you, I'd be grouchy about entering into Orcs (hands-down the worst chapter), but not grouchy about clearing some space to power through Orcs.
As an aside, if I were you, I'd be jumping all over Portal Profit buildings, and using those instants to shave 2-3 weeks off my time in Orcs.

DeletedUser15476

Aw, thanks. I’ve done it but....was away from my desktop and couldn’t shrink eleevenarchitect to fit my screen. It was okay without it! ?que @Tedious ? Portal profit bldgs? PS I have two expansions not used yet! I’m a lucky gal!

DeletedUser9601

Yeah the Trading Outpost or whatever the winter event one is .The elvenade building or something. Both give portal profit instants .

DeletedUser15476

Done for now. I had several uninterrupted hours but I couldn’t use ElvenArchitect as I’m away from my desktop. So it isn’t like I thought it would be but it is done. Sold several small culture items in exchange for a better unit. Whew. This will last a wee bit.