• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Time to say goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke00012

@Yogi Dave: so glad you are interested in the # of fs's i have been in...#1 - i don't think that has any bearing on my original post...#2 - redo your math, the # is not 86...#3 - just for the record, i do not play in any fs where there are liars and cheaters, hence, make any dang conclusion y'all want...it's painfully obvious that certain frequent posters have no idea of which they think they know...truth will always win out no matter if y'all like it or not.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
no one bothered to censor lelanya, guess she used prettier words than i, and jack is still around posting on fb everyday...he could have refrutted my truth, but didn't...as for yogi dave trying to stir the pot guess he doesn't remember why i got booted, left that part out...been here since the beginning of the game and nothing has changed...
y'all have your own opinions and your clicks, but hardly no one will speak the truth unless it strokes someone's ego.
Hey Duke so nice to see you back here again.
I've sparred with Jack on the Forums occasionally, let me look for one of the one more memorable ones for you.
In the meantime, perhaps Jack's failed to refute your statements, because he ignores folks that he dislikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.