• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Time Warp bonus applied to Moonstone Library Set

Pheryll

Set Designer
With 100% reproducibility, I have been collecting extra tree gum and cosmic bismuth (both are sentient boosts for me) from the buildings of the moonstone library set. This bonus is not mentioned in the building description and the amount shown over the building when collecting does not reflect the extra I have been receiving (the amount shown over the inventory and the change in inventory amount show that this is in fact occurring).

Reproduction steps:

1) Have a moonstone library set (you may also need sentient boosts corresponding to the sentient materials produced)
2) Have a timewarp wonder
3) Monitor your inventory amounts
4) Collect from the moonstone gate and gum tree.

Pheryll

Set Designer
eR483s2.jpg

Here is the picture. The production says I should be receiving 1260 and the floating text over the building confirms it, but what is actually taking place is the regular production is boosted by the ancient wonder power of the time warp and then the set bonus is added to give 1496 instead, which is the floating text below the inventory icon.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Not happening for me. My Timewarp is at 8, my gum trees say they are producing 1050 or 1110 (depending on chapter I won) and that's what is floating to the top. Moonstone gate says producing 1260 bismuth and that's what floats to the top.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Not happening for me. My Timewarp is at 8, my gum trees say they are producing 1050 or 1110 (depending on chapter I won) and that's what is floating to the top. Moonstone gate says producing 1260 bismuth and that's what floats to the top.

Ashrem, there is one more thing that you are in a good position to test. Given you have the mountain halls, mermaids paradise, and are boosted in marble in your Felyndral city, could you see if the collections from the mermaids paradise giving more goods based on your mountain halls; you will very likely have a similar situation as I have with two different floating text displays if the mountain halls bonus is counted. The trigger for this (which should have been fixed) is that the base production of a building (only one of the many productions is the base) had problems of being boosted by the relic bonus (if applicable). However, often when the Elvenar team fixes these things, the fix is not done for both calculations (one calculation coming from the building display, the other from what is actually applied to the inventory).

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Might take me a while to remember, as the Mermaids cycle just before I leave for work, but I'll set a note for 6:45 tomorrow morning and see if I can catch it.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Ashrem, there is one more thing that you are in a good position to test. Given you have the mountain halls, mermaids paradise, and are boosted in marble in your Felyndral city, could you see if the collections from the mermaids paradise giving more goods based on your mountain halls;
Does not appear so. Regular production 7340 and that is what left the paradise and what floated to the top and what was added to the total (I checked ahead and after)
1578586284612.png

Pheryll

Set Designer
Thank you, Ashrem. You verified that they correctly fixed the standard good production issue by only keeping the MH/Aureate Phoenix boost to the manufactories and not to the culture buildings. So this issue only affects the sentient production.