• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Time Warps and Worm Holes

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Bolding is mine
@samidodamage
My perspective is:
I appreciate the players who purchase diamonds for whatever reason. These purchases help provide a game that many of us can play for free or at a significantly reduced rate. I certainly do not believe it constitutes abuse.

I've purchased diamonds in the past. I used them to upgrade my MA and builder. But the discussion was about 'abusing' the proposed time warp thing. In that you could make a ton of blacksmith badges during the FA and gain an 'unfair' advantage over other players. If you buy thousands of diamonds, you can do the same thing. That was my point. I was not saying that the game shouldn't be free for you.

For the sake of clarity.... any device that allows you to circumvent the game and just reap the rewards without the work, is abuse, regardless of whether its sanctioned. It's like if you were playing WoW (World of Warcraft) leveled up your nightelf to the highest level and then sell your account to the highest bidder.... they get the benefit of the result without playing the game...