• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tips for new Users (February 2019 edition)

Gaelio

I have reached the Halflings stage in play. Can I sell off my alchemy buildings now to make space so I can rearrange buildings? Does anyone know if there is a 'grid' that recommends how to place buildings for optimal space? Trying to place buildings with little space drives me crazy!;) I appreciate any thoughts. Thanks!

truelinor

Wow, arayla, I have known about that site, but I just haven't explored it very much. That is very helpful! Thanks!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
No matter how sure you are that you started a job running, sometimes the server and the game disagree. If the result is critical to your timing, then refresh the browser from scratch and check again. Coming back 3 or 9 hours later to collect and finding out that only 5 of the six jobs you started actually finished while the 7th building is sitting idle can be disappointing.

(Updated OP to incorporate some of the other suggestions)

Last edited: