• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Titles Under Our Membership Names

Tauriel Dragonwood

My niece asked me the other day why the title under my membership name keeps changing. I said to her I don't know. Maybe there's a moderator who likes to give out silly names to members who have been with Elvenar for over 7 years. Can the title under my name be changed back to Well-Known Member?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I, personally, sort of like the addition of all those, more or less, "cute" and "descriptive" names. I am, as one person pointed out, "loquacious," even if it took me a bit to figure out why that moniker may fit.

Anyway, that's the way I view it.

AJ

Shae-Leigh

Rushing in Place
I just had this conversation.. That I would prefer options to... "Member" as that isn't my favorite term. I told fellows I was rushing to get past it, but was then informed I would become "active member" and then well known member". No need to rush I guess. :cool:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Well, in my case, "chef" does fit me, in a way. I've never had a job as a chef, but I've always made my own bread, pizza dough, tortillas, salsa, salad dressing, etc,. When I go to the store, I buy fresh veggies, flour, nuts, milk, butter, etc ... the basics. I don't think I've bought something with more than one ingredient in the past year. So it sort of fits. :)

Laochra

So, is it something that has to be requested or do we have the option to change it ourselves?

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
:D Astram, I would love for mine to say "Hippie Warrior"!

peace-.jpg

Alram

Flippers just flip
In this event, I don't know what I like most - the buildings I win that boosts my population or the storyline.
Betcha didn't know Mrs. Sniffles caught up with a friendly zombie and said.
"I wonder why they don't call you Sir Neckless? Your body keeps runnin' off somewhere."

"I like that name," replies Sir Necklace. "It's better than what they call Sir Nicholas.
You know... Nearly Headless Nick. From now on, I dub meself Sir Neckless."

The names are just a bit of fun based on conversations we have had in the forum. :D

Last edited: