• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

To Spend or to Save

DeletedUser19905

@SherG26, regarding changing FS. My first wasn't really what I wanted, and I followed the excellent advice offered here on the forum, sent my AM a polite in game mail and left. I quickly found a wonderful FS that fits my style perfectly. It makes a HUGE difference in those goods costs, as I couldn't have made Ch. 3 so quickly without their help. Good luck and happy gaming!

DeletedUser19723

@SherG26, regarding changing FS. My first wasn't really what I wanted, and I followed the excellent advice offered here on the forum, sent my AM a polite in game mail and left. I quickly found a wonderful FS that fits my style perfectly. It makes a HUGE difference in those goods costs, as I couldn't have made Ch. 3 so quickly without their help. Good luck and happy gaming!

Thanks for the encouragement, Aelathia. I'm on the fence about this. Part of me wants to move on, and part of me wants to give the FS I'm in a chance to improve. Today I dropped my first "hint" about active/non-active members to the Archmage. Let's see where it goes. Also, we have two new members this week, one pretty active judging by the size of his city. Um...let's just say - way bigger than mine :)

I hope you are enjoying playing, building, and forum help as much as I am.