• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tomb of Secrets (BUG)

DeletedUser698

Yesterday I finally got all the research points and went to upgrade it showed 2 green checks then did not complete but now says I do no have enough research points?I have added them up mine and the help from others and it totaled 302 yesterday and now I am just adding as it says their is not enough to upgrade?

DeletedUser2191

Looking at the wiki, your Tomb of Secrets is level 4. Only requires 300 KP (research points) to make it upgradeable to level 5. You say you have 302 KP, unless that is a typo, recheck your math.

In order to upgrade it, do you have the necessary relics needed? Depending on what your boosted T1 good is, the amount of each T1 relic needed will be different. Also do you have an available builder to do the upgrade?

DeletedUser115

Hi Sandlewood,

If you are still having issues, can you please submit a support ticket so we can look at your account directly? :)