• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

tomb of the phoenixes

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I wanted to get a tomb of the phoenixes from crafting (for the ashen phoenix artifact) and I didn't have any extra twilight artifacts left (it needs 2 of them and spell fragments to craft). I thought I would be able to use diamonds to get it in place of the twilight phoenix artifacts, but the pop up to use diamonds is not coming up. If this is as intended that really sucks, because I have not seen any other offer or way to get the Ashen phoenix artifacts and it has been around for a few years now.

AshenPhoenix.jpg

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Enevhar Aldarion
Are there other places where an artifact is required to craft a recipe and diamonds are an available substitute?

*Note: I'm just curious as I've not thought about the option of using diamonds in place of artifacts and I'm not sure why...

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yeah I would have thought they would have wanted my money, but obviously they are happy with what they are getting. There is a lot more ways they could be making money off this game that they don't seem interested in. For example : a store opened all the time to buy artifacts, pet food, troop boosting buildings, and even runes and relics, (even if the prices are outrageous (as they usually are) and have sales once every couple months to reduce the cost to at least ridiculous prices would be welcomed). Alternative skins for buildings of the same size (Main Hall for example) would be another thing players would buy. Sending the 100% extra diamond offer to all players not just a select few or those that have not bought diamonds would help there bottom line I am sure as well. Just to name a few.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Are there other places where an artifact is required to craft a recipe and diamonds are an available substitute?

*Note: I'm just curious as I've not thought about the option of using diamonds in place of artifacts and I'm not sure why...

None that I have ever seen. You either have the artifact or you don't craft.

Besides, the way they overvalue artifacts, it would probably be 5,000 diamonds per missing artifact. lol