• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tome of Secrets & Golden Abyss

DeletedUser2926

If anyone wants help with contributions of knowledge points - let me know, I'm willing to contribute.

DeletedUser2848

If anyone wants help with contributions of knowledge points - let me know, I'm willing to contribute.
I help with the wonders and also get help. If you need help message me and I will link your name with to visit your city and help then.

Buttrflwr

If this offer still applies, and you are still playing, and you can reach my city...I will certainly be thankful for all the help I can get. It is all I can do to spend my kp on essential research, I just don't seem to be able to spend any on upgrading the wonders. :(
Thank you! :)

DeletedUser3297

Most fellowships have KP donations set up to upgrade members wonders. In Khelonaar and Elcysandir, the fellowships I am in upgrades wonders a lot. Typically we do a wonder every 2 days. We are hoping to start the same thing soon in Winyandor :)

Most importantly, find a good fellowship that helps you just as much as you help them, this includes neighborly visits, fair trading and wonder donation(if you want, some people concentrate more on the tech)

DeletedUser2848

If this offer still applies, and you are still playing, and you can reach my city...I will certainly be thankful for all the help I can get. It is all I can do to spend my kp on essential research, I just don't seem to be able to spend any on upgrading the wonders. :(
Thank you! :)

DeletedUser2848

I can only help if your in Khelonaar That is where I am and if you are there message me and I can visit you that way.