• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tome of Secrets

DeletedUser3312

Please someone explain to me about the Tome of Secrets. As far as I can tell so far, it is a worthless piece of nice looking stuff. It gives one KP a day. So I will probably delete / sell it as the space is way to valuable to keep a non helpful even though it is really cool looking building. sigh... And all the diamonds I bought to complete it... sigh.. just sad... very very sad.

Will I lose the runes I built it with or can I keep them and use on something else? and if I can how do I do this. And who has to scout the province to give supplies to you? Is it provinces that I scout? Or do I ask someone to scout a province? sigh... I am totally confused. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

DeletedUser3268

Please someone explain to me about the Tome of Secrets. As far as I can tell so far, it is a worthless piece of nice looking stuff. It gives one KP a day. So I will probably delete / sell it as the space is way to valuable to keep a non helpful even though it is really cool looking building. sigh... And all the diamonds I bought to complete it... sigh.. just sad... very very sad.

Will I lose the runes I built it with or can I keep them and use on something else? and if I can how do I do this. And who has to scout the province to give supplies to you? Is it provinces that I scout? Or do I ask someone to scout a province? sigh... I am totally confused. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

Whenever you go to world map and click on a province to scout, the 500 supplies will be credited to you right then. I don't know what happens when you sell it, as I haven't sold mine. It's not that great of an AW, but at least it looks nice. LOL

DeletedUser3575

If you sell the building, you will lose any runes, KP, gold, and supplies that were put into construction. You will also lose any additional KP that has been invested (by you or by others) into upgrading to the next level. I have built the Tome only to immediately sell it so I can start cracking more Tome runes into shards so I can complete a Wonder I actually want. The low-level rewards for the Tome are useless to me and I do not have the space, time, or resources to level it to a more useful point.

Provinces you scout will give you the supply kickback.

DeletedUser627

We need an indexed guide - somewhere to reference opinion statements about the various aspects of the game.

I reviewed the Tome here before it was released - so if you'd been able to find the comment you'd have had better information from which to make your decision.

Does anyone know of a free platform where we could catalog articles?

DeletedUser3575

@bobbipiazza That's a great idea - would you want links to the forum threads with people's opinions/discussions, or actually start cataloging the opinions themselves on a separate page? Any Google user can start a free Blogspot page that could be used to just link back to the Forums under easy-to-find headings, might be a good way to get started!

DeletedUser627

@bobbipiazza That's a great idea - would you want links to the forum threads with people's opinions/discussions, or actually start cataloging the opinions themselves on a separate page? Any Google user can start a free Blogspot page that could be used to just link back to the Forums under easy-to-find headings, might be a good way to get started!

There's some interest in a player's guide. I'd like to ask players' for considered opinions about specific aspects / strategies / ages, etc. The authors perspective should be categorized (rank competition, rose gardener, spender or not, etc) so that readers can glean the perspectives.

We could also link references to pivotal threads...but most players won't take/make the time for that much reading, I think.

DeletedUser3575

@bobbipiazza I think you could manage something like that through a Wordpress free site (a little more friendly to what you're talking about than a Blogger site, I think). At the very least it would get it off the ground.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Its a bit of a strange wonder, appears to be one to ignore or build it now and build it fast. Pretty much it lets you gain extra KP at 4, 8 or 12.5% faster then other people with a few supplies on the side.

Very much comes down to your strategy as to the best use for that space.