• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tome of Sorcerers Wisdom

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
This sorcery grants you one more Pilgrim's Manor piece. Which piece would you pick?
(I'm asking you to do my homework for me.)

Sprite1313

I'd go for the pilgrim's manor; even if you can't get enough connections to get you to the CC, it still have decent pop/culture for its size, and it gives mana.

BrinDarby

Pilgrim's woodworks or the forge..... since without 3 xtra pieces total
ya can't get full bonus on an xtra Pilgrim's manor.

just (1) 2x3 replaces a lvl 15 Marble(2x3) & (5) 3hr collects.... ( @ my current CH )
and it cn be 1 of ur 2 non-boosts @ that level.

crackie

I was looking at that too. It needs 4 other connecting pieces for the CC right?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
People that did not get the complete set last year will not finish in Silver or Gold this year for that sorcery, not without spending diamonds and money. But I would think the people that do manage to get Silver would pick the 7th piece from the set, the Plaza, because they need it for a complete set. And even with a complete set both here and in Beta, I would likely take that one too, because it only needs one connection, so no weird rearranging, and I would get the full mana benefit from it.

BrinDarby

I was looking at that too. It needs 4 other connecting pieces for the CC right?
I pretty sure for the CC, thats the 5th bonus, so 5 other connecting bldgs.
a min of the Manor + 2 other pieces, to add a 2nd CC/day to the exsisting 1 full set.

crackie

I pretty sure for the CC, thats the 5th bonus, so 5 other connecting bldgs.
a min of the Manor + 2 other pieces, to add a 2nd CC/day to the exsisting 1 full set.
But isn't the first one what the building gives by its lonesome self? The first is mana so it should give mana without any friends around. Doesn't that make it 4 connecting pieces to get the CC? I was confused looking at it last night, hence I got lazy and just posted here instead ;)

Btw, them peeps on that Q&A yesterday reasserted once again that players who play daily and do all the quests should be able to get all the artifacts to evolve a building fully from just the event.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sprite1313

The manor gives mana (base) + mana (first connection) + relic + relic + relic + cc. Sorry, just had to go back and look at my set to confirm. Needs five connects (all but the plaza) to get the CC.

@Enevhar Aldarion is right - the plaza will give you mana with the fewest connections.

Last edited:

The Unbeliever

I *will* spend dias to get at least Silver league, as my Elf city needs the Forge to complete the full set.
My Human city spent about 9k dias last year, so it has 2 full sets already...

However, it's still tempting to aim for gold league again, since it would give a 2nd copy of the main Ruins building, which would allow for the option to potentially put out 2 full sets in the future once you hit the Sentient -> Ascended chapters, and probably do away with the T1-3 manus anyways?
Those sets will provide enough T1-3 on their own to fulfill the various "gather 'X' T1-3 goods" quests, and having those various goods producing event buildings out of whack for 7-10 days to start events is far less of an overall headache in the later chapters where T1-3 goods production is basically near-pointless anyways. :p

With a little luck, hopefully Beta is beginning the next event just before our current one ends and it'll be possible to see whether or not it's worthwhile going for gold league this time, or saving up for what's likely the "Part II" of this current event.;)

Bellerefon

Pilgrim Plaza.

I would put on the other side of fountain and tree entrance. That would end me up with 2x Plazas, 1 fountain and 1 Tree entrance.
Plaza is top mana producer (p.s) as fountain and tree are top pop+cult buildings (also p.s)
So, it will be plaza, fountain+tree, plaza.

Wouldn't care less about the rest.