• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Too Costly

DeletedUser7370

Hello... I am new to the game and I am confused as to how we get to buy (using coins - not diamonds) more land... The middle option specifies 30,000 in coin... I have way over that....? how does this work... slugging thru and paying highway robbery fees for negotiated passes... is getting slower and slower as I cannot build my city without new provinces... and like In said... expensive in terms or resources that a mere pleb like me can afford...Thanks
First slow down. This game is meant to take a long time. Ideally you should not scout beyond what is need to unlock the chest for the next chapter. Much later in the game you can go passed that ideal, but early in the game the province encounters have a decided advantage. As for the city expansion, middle option, those are available when you research an appropriate technology. Once the research is done you can buy the expansion for the coin price.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Hello... I am new to the game and I am confused as to how we get to buy (using coins - not diamonds) more land... The middle option specifies 30,000 in coin... I have way over that....? how does this work... slugging thru and paying highway robbery fees for negotiated passes... is getting slower and slower as I cannot build my city without new provinces... and like In said... expensive in terms or resources that a mere pleb like me can afford...Thanks
There are three types of land aquisition. The first box is diamonds, bought with real money. The second box is Research Tree Expansions, which you have to "learn" first with KP and activate, then pay game-coins to deploy. The third box is Province scouting expansions, which you get each time you conquer enough provinces and do not cost anything to deploy once you earn them.

If you look in your tech tree for "City Expansion ##" those are where you learn expansion plans to deploy in your second box.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One

The middle option is the expansion you got from the research tree. You research it then you have to pay to place it. Same idea as researching a building then needing steel and planks to build it.
Only the option on the right is free. Those are the expansions you get from conquering provinces.

grrrrrr didn't see ashrem's post :mad:

double grrr didn't see ted either
inno is messing with me

DeletedUser9702

Ahh.. ok. On the middle selection. I guess that is part of our research for city province upgrades. One more question...
I noticed that some of you folks have been around since 2016....I was just notified of this new game this July... how long has this game been running?

Good game all in all..

Thanks for the feedback!