• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Top 100 looking for people

SaVille

The fellowship known as fangs and Fire of this world has disbanded what's left is us still a top 100 Fellowship we really don't have any rules for participation although we're looking for people who naturally like to do tournaments Spire Fellowship Adventure Etc

The ideal candidate has a crystal either a steel or marble and a potions boost
~42k+

We are an older Fellowship with average age around 45. We don't care about your age it's just the way it worked out

Although we do take on new players we only hold about three and those spots are taken at the moment

This Fellowship is run by Committee of three

Lastly our name currently is the No Name gang but we are voting on that although it is growing on me

If you feel like this is the place for you you may message me directly on the game or here which I will check every two days thank you for your consideration