• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Top 25 FS Looking for a few good members!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 956039
  • Start date

Deleted User - 956039

Seeking active players that enjoy all aspects of the game! We are currently ranked 21 and looking to continue to climb the ranks. We regularly clear 7 tournament chests, and do an occassional 10 chest push. We have a solid active core that works well together, finished #8 in the most recent fellowship alliance. If you want to be part of team of active players, love being a contributing member to a fellowship, then consider making us your new home :) Silk or plank players needed most

At least 15,000 score needed. We do assist small cities by allowing 0 star trades for tournaments if under 50k. Must be a daily active player and willing to work with the team to reach our goals.

Msg Rickhays in game if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 956039

Updated! Need active Crystal players and could use 1 more Marble.

Deleted User - 956039

Any silk / plank players looking for a home? Contact us in game!

DeletedUser21946

Silk or plank players, still looking for you! :)
I can't do ingame messaging, I play on a tablet.
I am boosted in planks, silk, and gems.
My present ranking is 12,110, which is lower than it was, I don't know why.
I would an invitation!