• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Top Fellowship The Nephalem are recruiting(April2018)

DeletedUser1238

The Nephalem are seeking a new member .:cool:
We are one of the top ranked Arendyll fellowships. We are a no drama, team spirited group of active players, with a good balance of boosted goods.

We have a few mandatory requirements.
5 NH visits a week, actively growing your city and being a team player.

We would like a player who participates in the weekly tournaments. We get 8 chests regularly and occasionally we have a combined effort to gain more.
Participation in our AW kp mails and our trading scheme are voluntary .
There is NO requirement to buy diamonds.

Communications are important to us within the fellowship. We require members to check their mail from time to time, so players using mobile apps only would not be suitable at this time,due to in game restrictions.

We would like to invite team spirited players, with a rank of 600 or better, to join us. Please contact Custardhater or PoGo3 via in-game mail if you think our fellowship might suit you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1238

We have now filled our vacancy. If you are interested in joining us in the future, please send an in-game mail to Custardhater or PoGo3.

DeletedUser16635

The Nephalem are seeking a new member .:cool:
We are one of the top ranked Arendyll fellowships,We are a no drama, team spirited group of active players, with a good balance of boosted goods.

We have a few mandatory requirements.
5 NH visits a week, actively growing your city and being a team player.

We would like a player who participates in the weekly tournaments. We get 8 chests regularly and occasionally we have a combined effort to gain more.
Participation in our AW kp mails and our trading scheme are voluntary .
There is NO requirement to buy diamonds.

Communications are important to us within the fellowship. We require members to check their mail from time to time, so players using mobile apps only would not be suitable at this time,due to in game restrictions.

We would like to invite team spirited players, with a rank of 600 or better, to join us. Please contact Custardhater or PoGo3 via in-game mail if you think our fellowship might suit you :)

DeletedUser16635

Hi... saw your post and would like to apply to join. I'm a newbie in Elvenar of less than a month but looking to grow, have a laugh and progress with the best

WHAT I CAN OFFER
I'm a competitive soul and would always seek to fight with the best
A regular commitment (daily unless real life offers the opportunity to get in the way) to grow and build as fast as I can to contribute to the fellowship
A gentle soul in real life but I enjoy the chance to show my ruthless side in digital battle, especially when I have the means to win
Some years ago was the leader of a no 2 ranked fellowship in a facebook based war-game
Loyalty to my fellowship above all

WHAT I WANT FROM MY FELLOWSHIP
To learn from more experienced players, especially about battle
To have a laugh in chat and to feel the exhilaration in our success and victories.
Trades that help me grow, perhaps in the first instance I might ask for help that benefits me more than others but as I grow I would offer the same to other new members in return

A BIT ABOUT ROSEYTOES
Female
50 something, reasonably smart and very open-minded
Likes long walks and wine (in that order)
Lives in UK but due to shift-work patterns better suited to US Elvenar

I hope to hear from you soon

Roseytoes
aka Roz

DeletedUser1238

Hi Roz, Roseytoes. Love the name!!
Sorry for my delay in replying. I only pop on to the forum once every a week.
I hope you have found a suitable fellowship geared around new players, who will help you grow and learn about the game.

There is also a section on the forum you can post in, if you are still looking for a fellowship.

click here......https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/members-seeking-fellowships.50/
If you have any problems with it, leave me a message here.. I can put you in contact with some fellowships.

DeletedUser1238

We currently have a vacancy. Please send in- game mail to Custardhater or PoGo3 and check out our fellowship description, if you are interested in joining us.:p

DeletedUser1238

We are back to full membership. If you are interested in joining us in the future, please send an in game mail to PoGo3 or custardhater and we will let you know when we have a vacancy. Thanks. :)