• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tour awards

Matrickz

Does the entire FS gain from whatever awards are handed out on Saturday or just those that scored points?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Tournament awards go to every member who participated in the tournament for that week. What counts as participated is to complete 1 province (4 encounters). So if a person only does 1 encounter in the first province then they get nothing. It is 30 points for completing 1 province on round 1, so a person doing 30 points will have done the bare minimum to gain the rewards.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
No matter which Fellowship event: Adventure, Tournament, and now the Spire, if you do not participate, you do not get any of the group rewards at all.

And @Mykan if that is true, then why do people get listed in the tournament points totals when they have done less than 30 points? I have seen members with only 5 or 10 points listed with the rest, and their 5 or 10 points are included in the total points as well. Is this something that once was like that, but has been changed somewhere along the way?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I don't believe it has changed (might test it if I get a chance). Participating in the rewards and contributing points to the total are 2 different things. A person doing some encounters should have those points counting to the team so they should show on the table of contributions. However in terms of group rewards it was explained that a person must complete 1 round in 1 province to share in the rewards, people doing 1 encounter had complained when they missed out.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I don't believe it has changed (might test it if I get a chance). Participating in the rewards and contributing points to the total are 2 different things. A person doing some encounters should have those points counting to the team so they should show on the table of contributions. However in terms of group rewards it was explained that a person must complete 1 round in 1 province to share in the rewards, people doing 1 encounter had complained when they missed out.

If it was changed, I wonder if it was done when the FA was added to the game, seeing as how someone can put in a single badge, or in some map versions, a handful of a good or a few orcs, and get credit for helping with that stage and get the rewards from the chest. That certainly feels as minor as doing a single spot in a single province for a tournament. Now, when it comes to the new Spire fellowship stuff, I think a member has to complete the first four encounters to qualify for the first group reward, so yet again, it feels like Inno is not being consistent with their requirements.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
To my understanding each of those 3 fellowship areas has 3 different requirements to gain rewards. One would expect this is more of a function of the programming and style of event. Changes in 1 shouldn't really impact changes in the other.

Tournament - Complete 1 round of 1 province

Adventure - do anything anywhere on the map, as little as 1 good, 1 relic, 1 badge or 1 orc is enough.

Spire - Based on which gate you get to and if your fellowship has unlocked prizes for that gate. So the minimum here is to reach the first gate assuming fellowship did enough to unlock its prize.