• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Tournament Arena AW is not giving the FS chest ranking points

DeletedUser24383

Game version: __ v1.103.4-(8aba86d) (2020-05-05 13:25)
Game world: __US1
Browser + version: __Chrome
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __Windows 10
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __ Tommy8bail
Humans or Elves: __Human

Reproducibility: __5/5

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ the Tournament Arena AW is not giving the additional ranking points part of its function based off FS chests opened
__

Expected situation:
__ Scrolls tournament my FS opened 10 chests while the Tournament Arena was at LvL 8 so I should have received 40 ranking points
__Silk tournament my FS opened 10 chests while my Tournament Arena was at LvL 12 so i should have received 60 ranking points

Reproduction Steps
__ checked all my ranking points before Scrolls tourney started, after we completed the 10th chest, and after the tourney ended and prizes were awarded...0 ranking points added to any of the ranking point categories
2. __ repeated step 1 for the Silk tourney with same results...0 ranking points have been added from the AW
3. __ in comparison however my Spire Library was at LvL 1 for spire b4 last and my FS cleared all 12 spots and i recieved 24 Ancient Wonder Ranking Effect points at the end of that spire and was at LvL 12 for the conclusion of this weeks spire and i received 66 Ancient Wonder Ranking Effect points for it
4. __
5. __UPDATE AS OF 30 MAY 2020

JUST TO UPDATE THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS AW...
SCROLLS TOURNEY - 10 CHESTS LVL 1 AW = 0 RANKING POINTS GAINED FROM TOURNAMENT ARENA
SILK TOURNEY - 10 CHESTS LVL 7 AW = 0 RANKING POINTS GAINED FROM TOURNAMENT ARENA
ELIXIR TOURNEY - 10 CHESTS LVL 12 AW = 0 RANKING POINTS GAINED FROM TOURNAMENT ARENA
DUST TOURNEY - 10 CHESTS LVL 17 AW = RANKING POINTS GAINED FROM TOURNAMENT ARENA
GEMS TOURNEY - 10 CHESTS LVL 22 AW = 0 RANKING POINTS GAINED FROM TOURNAMENT ARENA

if inno intended this AW to give Drone Riders and nothing else then please continue to ignore this bug report...however on the off chance it's actually supposed to be giving ranking points as well could someone let me know exactly how long it's going to take?

Attachments

• Screenshot (269).png
    Screenshot (269).png
    372.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot (270).png
    Screenshot (270).png
    264.3 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot (271).png
    Screenshot (271).png
    481 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator: