• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Arena

Sarafyne

Hi,
I'm hoping someone can help me figure out the Tournament Arena, please. One of its benefits states that you get 1 (or more once upgraded) ranking point per tournament chest. When do the points get awarded? And are "chests" the total number of chests finished by my FS?
I would really appreciate it if someone could explain it to me please.
Thank you in advance for your time
Sarafyne

Also, I believe this is true: if you ever sell the AW, you keep the points earned with it till that point. They don't live in the AW (as with Thrones of the High).

Siorse

Also, I believe this is true: if you ever sell the AW, you keep the points earned with it till that point. They don't live in the AW (as with Thrones of the High).
That would be nice if it's true! I'm inclined to believe that as I had the Spire Library out for a short while and when I decided it wasn't worth it and sold it my ranking didn't change. However that could have been because I earned so few points that it didn't matter. Some solid info would be great!

I'm not guessing - I was told this by a highly experienced and trusted FS member, so I'd bet it is true.

You should be able to tap (mobile) or mouse over your score to see its composition. Depending what you have, you'll see RP from AWs, and can deduce in that way (potentially).

Myne

Oh Wise One
That would be nice if it's true! I'm inclined to believe that as I had the Spire Library out for a short while and when I decided it wasn't worth it and sold it my ranking didn't change. However that could have been because I earned so few points that it didn't matter. Some solid info would be great!
WAIT....You deleted your library?? What chapter are you in?

Deleted User - 849411552

Hi,
I'm hoping someone can help me figure out the Tournament Arena, please. One of its benefits states that you get 1 (or more once upgraded) ranking point per tournament chest. When do the points get awarded? And are "chests" the total number of chests finished by my FS?
I would really appreciate it if someone could explain it to me please.
Thank you in advance for your time
Sarafyne
My understanding is that the Tournament Arena raises your Tournament Rankings, the vanity score that compares your tournament performance to that of everyone else on your server, as shown in the attachment (I intentionally omitted the other scores for privacy reasons).

TournamentRankings.jpg

The Tournament Arena does not actually improve your tournament performance, or that of your fellowship. That is determined only by the Tournament Points that you win by completing each tournament encounter.

In addition to raising your tournament ranking score, the Tournament Arena produces Venom Drone Riders.

Siorse

WAIT....You deleted your library?? What chapter are you in?
I'm reluctantly starting chapter 18
and dreading it as some members of my FS have been talking about how horrible it is.
It was only level 3 and after thinking about it I didn't feel that the minor benefits were worth the space for me.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I'm reluctantly starting chapter 18
and dreading it as some members of my FS have been talking about how horrible it is.
It was only level 3 and after thinking about it I didn't feel that the minor benefits were worth the space for me.
ah I understand. I update mine regularly so it's still helpful to me. I am in chapter 15 and I don't know if I will ever get out of it. lol Good luck!

Deleted User - 849411552

ah I understand. I update mine regularly so it's still helpful to me. I am in chapter 15 and I don't know if I will ever get out of it. lol Good luck!
I suspect you must mean a different library. The Spire Library is not available until the end of Chapter 16.