• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament change or bug?

Shyruban

I've been waiting for an steel tournament like forever, when this new tournament started, I see it's a steel one, finally.
So I start doing encounters and then I realize that they are not giving me and steel at all but instead I get random artifacts of all sorts.
Is this a bug? Or is this what we should expect from tournaments from now on?
If it's a new thing, why say it's a steel tournament then???

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This started three weeks ago with the elixir tournament and it is still called a steel tournament because it uses your completed steel provinces. And yes, until they decide to change things again, this is how it will be.

satchmo33

MUST comment on the huge change to the Tournaments! Understand that the new way is a boon to newbies. A big one. However, for those of us who are veteran players, it sucks. There's now NO incentive to do "push" tourneys where a FS works together to get higher than 10 chests. I know that now I only start with 18 chests on the first day and from then on only hit the ones with relics that I need. And I don't ever have the chance to really stock up on relics that I desperately need. So, that changes my entire city growth. NOT FAIR. Others are apparently doing the same thing cuz I see that our usually tourney high-level FS is now just down to only 6 or 7 chests.