• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Changes

GlamDoll

I haven't bought any diamonds since my son got me a gift of $20 worth in December of 2019, and put them directly on my account. I heard someone say that if you bought diamonds once without an offer, they'll never give you one. I'd say that's about as unfair as it gets.

@InnoGames My point has been proven. I know you don't need any more money, but, I have never heard anyone in my real life, tell me they did NOT want anymore!. You are cutting-edge! I hope you stay in business, while you forge ahead!

It's beyond not being fair @Darielle, but I can't speak candidly, or I will be banned for eternity here...

Inno, please get your house in order. TY!

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
I wish I could get a 100 percent offer. I've been here since October 13, 2019, and I have never seen a single 30 percent, 40 percent or 50 percent diamonds offer, much less 100 percent. Something is screwy with Inno's methodology.
Don't worry, I play the game since 2015 and I never had a personal offer myself.
some of us are just unlucky and are i'll guess on some kind of banned from offers list.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Don't worry, I play the game since 2015 and I never had a personal offer myself.
some of us are just unlucky and are i'll guess on some kind of banned from offers list.
I'm sorry to hear that. Better luck in 2021, CW.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
I'm sorry to hear that. Better luck in 2021, CW.

I have never seen anyone who never recieved these offers to get an offer in 5 years, So I will not expect to get a personal offer ever. not this year nor any year in the future. I am just screwed just like some others like possibly yourself.

GlamDoll

Hiyas. If I had to venture a guess, I would not be the least bit surprised if it is another 'balance' tactic by Inno, to help everyone 'catch-up', that have not been here as long. I personally think it's BS...If it looks & smells like it, chances are very high :(

I do not subscribe to nerfs being new game content, nor do I subscribe to, we are all on a different playing field with diamond purchases and tournaments & so on. As I have said before, if we got content on par with the artwork & animation...

This game would ROCK!

@InnoGames Please, feel free to prove me wrong & make it happen. Knock my socks off. Thanks

TalimSwift

I just sold Crystal Lighthouse/Watchtower Ruins / Enar's Embasssy to reduce my wonder levels by 13, yet nothing changed in the spire... I thought the formula was used the same way on Spire and Tournament?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
formula was used the same way on Spire and Tournament?
It is, but...
If you made those changes after the Spire launched, the effect won't show up until next week. Once it launches, the effects present at the time of launch are set for that week. Depending on the other variables (techs activated, expansions placed, etc) since last Spire, the effect of 13 fewer AW lvls could be minimal.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
As samidosage said. before / when the spire starts the difficulty for that week is calculated and will not change untill the next week.
I am not sure when this calculation actually takes place.

For the tournaments the same thing happens, once calculated the difficulty will not change until the next week when there is a recalculation.

TalimSwift

ha that explains it. I checked once spire opened, then sold then went back in, and it was the same. So i should have sold them 5 minutes before LOL

Thx for clearing that up... I'm aware the changes wont be huge, but these 3 wonders are kinda useless if not harmful. So i guess i wasted my time raising them LOL (like many others who raised questionable wonders and are forceed to get rid of them now)

Apparently the multiplier for wonder levels is 0.3% per level... Not sure 0.3% of what but 13 levels x 0.3% is 3.9% so say 4% and 4 % of i dont know what saved is still 4% saved and compared to useless culture bonuses, 4% is still 4% LOL

DeletedUser18102

I've gotten 100% diamond offers when I've taken a break from the game for a few weeks or a few months. If you play daily you don't get any deals.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I can confirm.
It's possible, and there's some anecdotal evidence that if buy regularly you don't get deals, or get fewer deals, but this is unproven.

I get the 100% extra offer either 3 or 4 times a year, and I generally spend the minimum $5 each time. One time last year I did not have the chance to use the deal and it popped up again only 2 weeks later.

I also have to say I gave been playing over four years and I don't think I spent any money on the game during the first year or two.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
I get the 100% extra offer either 3 or 4 times a year, and I generally spend the minimum $5 each time. One time last year I did not have the chance to use the deal and it popped up again only 2 weeks later.

I also have to say I gave been playing over four years and I don't think I spent any money on the game during the first year or two.
I can confirm.
It's possible, and there's some anecdotal evidence that if buy regularly you don't get deals, or get fewer deals, but this is unproven.

The can be differences based on how you spend, unless you work for inno-games in the correct departmens so you know.

I do know that some people are excluded from from, like myself, why? who knows. is it because I had spend money? doesn't seem to be so.
What is the trigger? or is it just bad luck to be picked to be screwed over?, we will never know.

Iyapo1

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever contacted support with an in game ticket over NOT seeing a 200% offer, ever?

I wonder if they could or would fix that?

Edit: I am tempted to try it, but if they fixed it I would feel obligated to spend something

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever contacted support with an in game ticket over NOT seeing a 200% offer, ever?

I wonder if they could or would fix that?

Edit: I am tempted to try it, but if they fixed it I would feel obligated to spend something

Have you bought diamonds before. If you have, you will never see a 200% offer, because it is only sent to people who have never bought diamonds.

EarthbornIcarus

This game has become TEDIOUS....the new tourney/spire battles are SO HARD that the "playtime" I have is filled with anger, as the game kills all my troops, and takes all my goods just to play the same level I was before the changes. STRESS and ANGER are not my idea of a fun time, Inno...but, you don't care, do you. I now hate a game I once loved.

Swankey Bob

I can confirm that the big 50%/100%/200% deals are based on time sense spending.

Back when I played I realized that pretty quickly and use to spend big but rarely.

Kinda poked my head in to see if anything changed. Doesn't look like it has. Quit playing months ago after they destroyed any reason for progression and made my entire city build worthless. I think my two accounts have over 10k diamonds on each.

Fun fact though- If you quit and fill out their 'why did you quit' survey they eventually send you a 'Come back and we will give you 5k diamonds" email. What I found curious is that my account I probably spent somewhere between 1-2k USD on never got the message but the newer account that only was in Orcs did (They were separate accounts and emails). Between that and the focus of the tourney change it really looks like they are pushing hard to get new players in while they dont particularly care for the older accounts.

Anyways, Hope you guys have found a way to enjoy the game sense the changes. I am personally much more happy without the game in my life and still feel cheated by this company.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Between that and the focus of the tourney change it really looks like they are pushing hard to get new players in while they dont particularly care for the older accounts.
I'd bet anything that it's all just statistics.

"90% of players spend 90% of the money in the first 9 months of play"

All of those "9"s above are made up, but Inno knows what they are with 0.00001 accuracies, and they "care" accordingly.
There are some very nice moderators on these forums, but we can't forget that they are basically volunteer players, and the ones making decisions are suits answering to shareholders.