• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament chest question

Gandelf

Last week, we managed to complete the 5th chest. However, as best I could tell, we didn't get any of the prizes from the first 4 chests, only from the 5th. (It was hard to tell, since the box appears and disappears, and I have to rely on my forgettory for what we were supposed to win in which city, but I'm pretty sure I didn't get the RR, which is all I personally was aiming for.)

So, how does it really work? Please tell me that we actually do get all the chests we complete, and that my memory just let me down.

Crow Last Elf

You are suppose to get the prizes from each chest at the end of the tournament. I haven't checked that in detail recently, but my RR's have been steadily increasing since I am not using them regularly. I do notice generally that I have more things where I should after the tournament ends (relics, runes).

Also, in the app, after the tournament ends and before the next one begins, there is a tab in the fs screen, labeled "Tournament" that displays the scoreboard for the last tournament and prizes won. Those prizes show a combination of all the opened chests for that tournament.

Yogi Dave

In the browser, under the FS tab for tournaments, you can hover over each chest and see what you should get from each one. So, you have to sum up what you should have gotten. If the box is checked, you most probably got it.

If you only click on the box, it doesn't disappear and you can use the scroll bar to look at all the rewards. Sounds like the app may have this implemented better than the browser.