• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament chests 11+ costs?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
With the 10th chest being a total of 40,000 points, what is required for the 11,12...19th chests?

Huor

Just curious, how much of that is fighting vs. catering? If fighting, are you having to use modifier building(s)?

Iyapo1

Just curious, how much of that is fighting vs. catering? If fighting, are you having to use modifier building(s)?
How much of what is fighting or catering? Different cities would have a different mix. I cater exclusively so all my tournament points are catering.

Gath Of Baal

I don't think anyone fights past maybe 20 provinces without mods. Maybe manually

Yeah even manual fights you need them, I try and keep at least 1 ELR, MMM, UUU out plus feeding the fire chicken. If I plan on going past 40 I will have a DA + UUU out for survivability. If I plan on going past 50 I try and have at least 2 of the building that buffs the attack of the troops I am mostly using for that tourny, plus the rest that i already have out.. Gets costly in buff buildings.

There are a few strict auto fighters in the group and they tell me they place 3-4 of each building. kinda seems like overkill to me though

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yeah even manual fights you need them, I try and keep at least 1 ELR, MMM, UUU out plus feeding the fire chicken. If I plan on going past 40 I will have a DA + UUU out for survivability. If I plan on going past 50 I try and have at least 2 of the building that buffs the attack of the troops I am mostly using for that tourny, plus the rest that i already have out.. Gets costly in buff buildings.

There are a few strict auto fighters in the group and they tell me they place 3-4 of each building. kinda seems like overkill to me though

I can tell everyone one thing about the health boost buildings. For a long time I ran 50% extra health, either 2 UUU or 1 DA, and then I ran into a dry spell in getting them and had to cut back to just one UUU a week. And wow did that drop of 25% extra health make a difference in the number of troops surviving. I also tend to never put out more than one of each attack boost building, so I can't say about multiples of those.

Gladiola

I'm planning to save my remaining Spire encounters (I'm just past the first boss and starting High Halls) and the last 3 rounds of the tournament to do during the FA. I want to fight as much as possible using autofight. I have limited space in my city. I plan to feed my level 10 fire phoenix. I also have several each of MMs, ELRs, UUs and DAs that I can put in 3 expansions worth of space. Any suggestions about which if any of the expiring buildings I should use? I only have 11 open tournament provinces and probably will convince on the final bosses of each floor for the tourney. For troops I have all 2-star barracks troops.

Gath Of Baal

I also tend to never put out more than one of each attack boost building, so I can't say about multiples of those.

While using mages or light ranged it makes a huge difference in the higher count tournament provinces between either outright killing a enemy unit or hurting them so bad they are combat ineffective , thus you can ignore them while you concentrate on the rest, plus you wreck the lower tournament province enemy units, being able to 1 shot any unit even if they match up against them or not is nice.

While only using 1, in the higher provinces you will have to multiple hit enemy units to kill them and in the process take higher casualties as they still put a hurting on your units

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog

I'm a "strict auto-fighter" and about every three or four tournaments I get to 30 or 31 provinces times 6. I use the Fire Phoenix, 2 ELR's, 2 MMM's and either 2 UUU's or 1 DA and a UUU. I don't lose a lot of troops, but more than usual and I'm pretty sure I couldn't sustain that pace for more than two or three weeks, but it can be reached, as you say, with the right combination of support.

Usually I do 1 ELR, 1 UU and 1 MMM and feed my phoenix and do 25x6. That's sustainable with constant recruitment.

AJ