• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Competition

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4547973
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4547973

Tournament Competition is having the ability to challenge a Player in your FS or another FS in your world to see who can get the highest points in Tourney that week. I was thinking maybe having a Bet system. For AKP and/or Runes.

Smooper

I like having fellowship games but I can see a problem. This would be used as a way to transfer runes to other players who might need the specific rune and the actual competition would never take place.

Deleted User - 4547973

I like having fellowship games but I can see a problem. This would be used as a way to transfer runes to other players who might need the specific rune and the actual competition would never take place.
The Akp or Runes are to be placed on a specific AW to the winner, We do that anyways without the competition. We do this in our Spire Races as well. Bet who can get to the top of the spire faster, Winner Takes all. 2 or more can compete in a single bet competition.